Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Second time I've ever caught your sets. Second time I've loved it. Stunning melodies to chill out to. More stuff like this :dance:

Cheers, Darren. :) By the way, it is dedicated to everyone who have some troubles in personal life so this mix is some kind of hope. Hope that will bring those people back to normal. Have I got it right ?

I guess it's some sort of comfort or reaching out when times are hard.

I mixed the set very late last night because I returned from a friend's house whose mother had passed away. It's traditionally a difficult time of the year for me too for personal reasons, so it kinda all accumulated into this set I guess.

I guess it's some sort of comfort or reaching out when times are hard.

I mixed the set very late last night because I returned from a friend's house whose mother had passed away. It's traditionally a difficult time of the year for me too for personal reasons, so it kinda all accumulated into this set I guess.
I see where you are coming from. I hope things will get better for you and everyone who is having some problems. It is so nice we have this great invention called music, it always helps.

Sure why not kick it old skool to start off the new year? :choon:
Hi there, TouchingVirus. :wave::friends:

05. Lustral - Everytime (Mike Koglin Remix)

Not quite as popular as the Nalin & Kane remix, but took me an age to track down digitally and was go glad to finally get it. :)
Another nice track from your collection.. :music:

And now... Second Chapter ?

Hey labielecki & all the other AHers, hope you had a wonderful new year :)

This track, bliss!

Hi! :)

Never be the same again? :hmmm:

some mash up I assume :super:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Back