Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
09-Dmitri Federov - Falling Of Stars (Meridian Remix) [Infrasonic]

LAST TUNE UIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
1192621888crbradleechicdu3.gif

hehe..you are going to love it here :super::super:

yea its going to take time to get used to especially when im accustom to the other place. One thing they should add is an auto refresh feature that u could put in sec to allow the page to refresh automatically instead of having to push the refresh button.....:p

Last edited:
mariano me sacaste de quisio. te odio :cat: hahahaha

and the winner issssssss...... MARIANO RUCHS! son the rules son the rules :grinning:

you need to eat more fish...its good for memory :p:p

LOL it's true i told him i don't remember him, he said he used to talk to me you Danmark and TCL, i just have a blank about this nickname:lol:

yea its going to take time to get used to especially when im accustom to the other place. One thing they should is an auto refresh feature that u could put in sec to allow the page to refresh automatically instead of having to push the refresh button.....:p

the other place doesn't have it either, but lots of changes/good things will be coming soon :)

09-Dmitri Federov - Falling Of Stars (Meridian Remix) [Infrasonic]

LOL it's true i told him i don't remember him, he said he used to talk to me you Danmark and TCL, i just have a blank about this nickname:lol:

its almost been over 4 months since i was on the other board. I was absent because I moved. But its ok piccoli i see how it is......lol j/k.

Last edited:
thus I was after this wonderful Seth

sinttulo1ue9.jpg

the other place doesn't have it either, but lots of changes/good things will be coming soon :)

this i know. Just saying it would be nice to have....But im liking it here already a lot of diff stuff going down here. Great set from i heard so far Marian Ruchs.

Back