• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
its still snowing bad right? :(

snow, freezing rain and wind...took me 15 minutes to scrape the ice off the car, and the regular 10 minute drive home took 45 :P:P

hehe !! John is comming Mates !!! he's so close now !!! be prepare !!! i WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAMING !!!!!

i am screaming alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/ \0/

Move to Texas! :hug:

Always warmer than most places and never any snow. :grinning:

anywhere is better than this LMAO....the roads have so much ice, feels like you drive on a country road, and than you also have to deal with the retards that forgot how to drive in such bad conditions :P

snow, freezing rain and wind...took me 15 minutes to scrape the ice off the car, and the regular 10 minute drive home took 45 :P:P

The weather is pretty good in the southern states these days :angel:

i just did sharpen my scraper today.... it will take the ice off so nicely tomorrow :lol:

i just hope Saturday will not be like today, to you be able to go to the show:hug::)

anywhere is better than this LMAO....the roads have so much ice, feels like you drive on a country road, and than you also have to deal with the retards that forgot how to drive in such bad conditions :P

yea bunch of retards out there. i hope the warm weather comes quickly for you. :) I remember going through that mess when i was living in chicago. I feel your pain t4e. :hug:

Back