Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Manuel Le Saux - Extrema 075 06 Feb 2008

01. Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Arctic Quest - Meltdown (Tech Mix) [Soundpiercing]
03. Redstar - Rush (Simon Bostock Remix) [Perceptive CDR]
04. Oceanlab - Beautiful Together (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [Anjunabeats]

04 - OceanLab - Beautiful Together (Nitrous Oxide Rmx)[Anjunabeats] :wub:

04. Oceanlab - Beautiful Together (Nitrous Oxide Remix)

:choonalert::w00t::replay::ah:

you're moving to holland? :unsure: :LMAO:

well, some months ago i prepared a whole trance stage for a spanish festival (with 2 more stages) and manny was in it, sadly the promoters chose a matinee group stage and refused my idea.... do u know what happened finally? the event was cancel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (and yes.. bad jelly touched heaven xDDDD) but nowadays many collectives are doing a great job.. and many ppl is asking me all the time.. even last year a spanish promoter called me to do some things with trance... sooo maybe... jelly will attack again soon :p:p:p

One of my best tunes of 2008!!!!!

Beautiful Together!!!!!!!!!

:lovers: :lovers:
:lovers: :lovers:

well, some months ago i prepared a whole trance stage for a spanish festival (with 2 more stages) and manny was in it, sadly the promoters chose a matinee group stage and refused my idea.... do u know what happened finally? the event was cancel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (and yes.. bad jelly touched heaven xDDDD) but nowadays many collectives are doing a great job.. and many ppl is asking me all the time.. even last year a spanish promoter called me to do some things with trance... sooo maybe... jelly will attack again soon :p:p:p
now you seem to be happy :mml: :lol:

yeah that sucks, mentality, same here in Portugal no one invests in trance it's really sad the mentality we have here:p:p:p

Back