Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
reitar.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hi everybody !

I hope to see you here tonight and I hope you will enjoy this second show ! :music:

This is the full tracklist :
01. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [Coldharbour]
02. Seth Hutton feat. Judie Tzuke - Don't Look Behind You (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Mix) [Captured Music]
03. Georgia - Ode To 99 (Original Mix) [Levare Recordings]
04. Sebastian Brandt - So Cold (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
05. Fire & Ice - Tour De Trance (Manuel Le Saux Remix) [Camouflage]
06. Energy Reflect vs Arctic Moon - Cold Planet (Arctic Moon Original Mix) [Daif Records]
07. Dima Krasnik - Rise (Original Mix) [Daif Records]
08. Aly & Fila - Key Of Life (Original Mix) [Offshore Music]
09. Gouryella - Ligaya (Original Mix) [Tsunami]

Last edited:
Hi everybody !

I hope to see you here tonight and I hope you will enjoy this second show ! :music:

hi Dan Reitar ! :grinning: It's fun being here and as a trance addict it's hard to go :)

but tomorrow is another working day for me - I can't stay all time :wow:

pretty tune:music:

* it's just the time of the day (oops: night ! *

Hi danmark_ori, it's already cool that you remain for a part of the show ! :grinning:

:mask: :music: :) wishing and dreaming - but I've had a good time :lol:

:hug: we are all children of the same universe ! :clap:

Afterhours Radio - Lazarus - Back From The Dead your set's tomorrow - just at 'the edge of time' for me too ! :lol:

Hello love. (kiss) :love: :hug: :cat:

Mom and Dad are here for the weekend. They are going home tomorrow. Dad and I were going to build a cover for my front porch, but I decided that I don't really need one there. It's shaded in the afternoon. It's the back part of my house that needs shade. So, I'm looking into maybe getting a metal carport back there where the den is to shade that part of my house and make the backyard usable. Have a little patio back there. It's nice to watch the sun go down back there but I need shade to make it livable back there. :mask:

* d_o loves is catlady ! *

Hello love. (kiss) :love: :hug: :cat:

Mom and Dad are here for the weekend. They are going home tomorrow. Dad and I were going to build a cover for my front porch, but I decided that I don't really need one there. It's shaded in the afternoon. It's the back part of my house that needs shade. So, I'm looking into maybe getting a metal carport back there where the den is to shade that part of my house and make the backyard usable. Have a little patio back there. It's nice to watch the sun go down back there but I need shade to make it livable back there. :mask:

:wow: hehe ! :hug: missed you at Google Talk this weekend ! :hug:

:wow: hehe ! :hug: missed you at Google Talk this weekend ! :hug:

I missed you too. (kiss) I miss you every day. PB is a great comfort to me. :love: :cat:

What's new? :)

Hi The Cat Lady ! :wave:

Hi Danny. (kiss) Congrats on getting a show here. I see that this one is only your 2nd installment. Way to go, young guy. (rekiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Back