06-06-2007 Magik Birthday Requests In The Mix

oooh its on replay again :)

Oh yes, bring it, Magik, baby!

07. Death Cab For Cutie - Marching Bands Of Manhatten (Blake Jarrel Remix)

Finally, I get to hear my request! :eek:hjoy:

Hands up! :super:

Last edited:

have to check your pictures again... thought you were younger :wink:
must be the UK wet climate which keep girls looking younger :love:

have to check your pictures again... thought you were younger :wink:
must be the UK wet climate which keep girls looking younger :love:

* assumes righteous face and pose *

Are you at it again?! Can't you let just one pretty girl go by without making a pass at her? I know Finns are sinfully handsome and the devilishly charming, but you must show some restraint!

lol

this is now
13. Roland Klinkenberg feat. DJ Remy - Mexico Can Wait (Original Mix)

not sure if this will get replayed in its entirety as another show is due on soon

* assumes righteous face and pose *

Are you at it again?! Can't you let just one pretty girl go by without making a pass at her? I know Finns are sinfully handsome and the devilishly charming, but you must show some restraint!

*LOL* :lolz: she is pretty and thats just a fact.

ok but I was also refering my own British girlfriend in same sentence :p

you can be polite for ppl still I guess? no?

yup mexico can wait now :super:

lol

this is now
13. Roland Klinkenberg feat. DJ Remy - Mexico Can Wait (Original Mix)

not sure if this will get replayed in its entirety as another show is due on soon

I just looked at the clock and wondered the same thing. Oh well, between the original broadcast and this replay, I've finally pretty much heard the whole event.

I've grabbed the torrent too, but haven't found a 4.5 stretch of free time to listen to it... too many new sets keep coming up on AH, and I tune into those. What can one do? :ah:

this time schedule is been a bit messed up for last few days

ok but I was also refering my own British girlfriend in same sentence :p

you can be polite for ppl still I guess? no?

Yes, I caught the reference to your honey. I hope she's very well, and you're completely right, she's hot too. Add Lucy Pinder and Cat Deeley to the mix, and I'm surprised the world's single male population isn't storming the island as we speak. :wow:

It's always proper to be polite and complimentary, just someimes I suspend it in the interests of humour. :p

Last edited:

Back