06-06-2007 Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema ep 43

for me its bit too happy like over happy sounding tune.... just like Aly & Fila - Ankh... I dont like it :p

Too happy eh... I suppose that's possible, although I probably wouldn't complain about it if it happened to me. That's a great song to play at the end of a long day of work-posting.

that's all for this week... thanx u all for listening

cya next week for a new EXTREMA episode

same time, same place ;)

have a good night u all!!! ;)

peace!

Manny

eclipsee_Victoria.gif
eclipsee_Victoria.gif
eclipsee_Victoria.gif
MANNY!!!!

:love:

See ya... have a good night :lollypop:

Adam Meza, Angelina400, bimclean, imhihere, in·iq·ui·trance, Jellyfish, karybdeandscylla, Laan, LeSaux, oscar279, qub, robheb123, Stella, T4L, trace of trance+, ~ELLEN~ hello everybody!! :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Too happy eh... I suppose that's possible, although I probably wouldn't complain about it if it happened to me. That's a great song to play at the end of a long day of work-posting.

I like minor tunes :) maybe im too positive in normal life and that compensates it :lol:

np ellen, u could come with us of course!!!! what happens? nasim doesnt love u yet?' xDDDD np we could look for more lollypops boys :lollypop: xD

3's a crowd :p :p :lolz:

I'll let you play :lmao: :lmao:

:dontknow: what's happening really....

I'm out *work* :mad: :banghead:

BYEBYE all!!
:wavey:

Adam Meza, Angelina400, bimclean, imhihere, in·iq·ui·trance, Jellyfish, karybdeandscylla, Laan, LeSaux, oscar279, qub, robheb123, Stella, T4L, trace of trance+, ~ELLEN~ hello everybody!! :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Aww man, you missed it. It was a great set. Highly recommend download from torrents.ah.fm.

3's a crowd :p :p :lolz:

I'll let you play :lmao: :lmao:

:dontknow: what's happening really....

I'm out *work* :mad: :banghead:

BYEBYE all!!
:wavey:

bye bye Ellen :hello:

07 - Frase - Module One (Original Mix)[Eve CD-R]
my fav track...i love it!

Edit Message

Last edited:
Im not used to listen to my boyfriend's radio show...but I must say that on this mix there are many many tracks that i like.......YOU'RE THE BEST MY LOVE!!!

And Manny loves you back even more!! he always talks about how he loves you !!
:love::love:

eheheheheh Dan......dont embarrass Mr. Le Saux!!!

Back