How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:super: the ship horn ( no wikipedia page yet :ee: )

or rather : Train horn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
350px-S3L_ATSF.jpg

track ! :choon: :) :super:
love those ....my dad was an inspector for conrail...and as a kid my dad would take me in them ...still love those trains.....

amazing tune on now:super::super::super:

there is also another place in that area that plays trance ....forgot the name ....by the way I am from brooklyn ,EASTnewyork.and now living in south Florida ...and you

Cool! Another islander on here, excellent! :friends:

I'm out in Suffolk, Brentwood/Bay Shore area.
I'm used to going to places like Rebel and Terminal 5 for a lot of industrial stuff, the harder side of techno. No raving, just stomping, but still a lot of fun. Music you'd listen to while drinking on a trampoline :lol:

Good stuff though, and nice meeting you!

:mml::mml::mml: starting my morning with massive choooons!!!:super:

nice big tune:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'm used to going to places like Rebel and Terminal 5 for a lot of industrial stuff, the harder side of techno. No raving, just stomping, but still a lot of fun. Music you'd listen to while drinking on a trampoline :lol:

thank you ...

:choon::choon::choon:EL SISI:choon::choon::choon:

the new master of choons:hug:

am am islander as well....south texas here...right by south padre island:super::super:

absolutely rox:super::super::super:

now thats a tongue twister:lol:

You betcha. You can't imagine how many people think that's a spamming account. It just Straight From The Mosh Pit, broken down with no vowels. Fun to try and give out your email address verbally, I'll tell you that much :lolz:

Back