• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
ROBBEN SCORES 3-1 AND HOLLAND ARE NEARLY IN THE WORLD CUP FINAL :bow::) :music:

Hi guys - to celebrate nearly 3 years of my show 'Moments of Energy',i will be handpicking 2 of my favourite ever classic episodes from the archives over the next 2 months,starting with one tonight - hope you can tune in! :hug::music::)

NICE ONE :bow: :) :music: :dance::super::dance::bravo::dance:

nice start

Nice start ! :)

Is there any place where I could find all the episodes ?

:grinning: funny to see how different Polish people are in this respect: some are pro NL, some are not ? :blink:

:dancing:

* Now Listening: 1106 ~ Magdelayna - Moments of Energy 035 on AH.FM *

this is one of the most underrated trance tracks ever,courtesy of MIKE :)

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

Back