Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:wow: He did?! :lolz: OMG! haha.. I didn't hear.. my ears still wrapped :whistle:

Jaaaaaarriiii :lolz: :welcome: and hello :wave: :wub:
I heard some people screaming :lolz: and I know that around is some recon version from a live set:) so he propably used it :LMAO:

:wow: He did?! :lolz: OMG! haha.. I didn't hear.. my ears still wrapped :whistle:

Jaaaaaarriiii :lolz: :welcome: and hello :wave: :wub:

Hi :wub: :super:

We went to this one club there in the rally and surprisingly i went to talk to dj asking if he could play trance and that was all he played after that! :super:

:lollypop:

Glad to hear that :)
I'm pretty good thanx, enjoying the tunes Martin's spinning
:thumbsup: Good to hear as well! Yep nice beats for a warm afternoon, won't complain :mml:
I heard some people screaming :lolz: and I know that around is some recon version from a live set:) so he propably used it :LMAO:
:LMAO: Oow.. dunno about you but I forgive him :lol:
Hi :wub: :super:
We went to this one club there in the rally and surprisingly i went to talk to dj asking if he could play trance and that was all he played after that! :super:
:lollypop:
Hiya :) Of course you talked to the DJ & talked him into trance :whistle: :LMAO:

:icecream:

:thumbsup: Good to hear as well! Yep nice beats for a warm afternoon, won't complain :mml:

:LMAO: Oow.. dunno about you but I forgive him :lol:

Hiya :) Of course you talked to the DJ & talked him into trance :whistle: :LMAO:

:icecream:

I believe he used me as a excuse tpo play music he likes :lol: coz he
knew quite a lot about it :whistle: and the fact he had an awesome selection of new tracks :super:

:wub: Sweet voice from a sweet man :wub:

:dancing: :whistle: :dancing:

unlike mine atm.... hardly can get any voice out.... been shouting too much I guess :lol:

I believe he used me as a excuse tpo play music he likes :lol: coz he knew quite a lot about it :whistle: and the fact he had an awesome selection of new tracks :super:
Right.. gimme his name, number, address :LMAO:
I believe ya :p Why didn't you take over by the way? :whistle:

what was the last track of the first hour played by martin guys

the first hour is an amazing mix

Back