Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
01 - Armin van Buuren vs. Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victorias Secret Mashup)
02 - Libra - Anomaly (Calling Your Name) (Quivver Remix) [Club Culture]
03 - Armin van Buuren feat Nadia Ali - Who is Watching (DJ Remy and Roland Klinkenberg remix) [Armada Records]
04 - DJ Shog - (Feel Me) Through The Radio (Inpetto vocal remix) [Drizzly Records]

01 - Armin van Buuren vs. Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victorias Secret Mashup)
03 - Armin van Buuren feat Nadia Ali - Who is Watching (DJ Remy and Roland Klinkenberg remix) [Armada Records]
04 - DJ Shog - (Feel Me) Through The Radio (Inpetto vocal remix) [Drizzly Records]

:super::super:

05 - One Republic - Say All I Need (Benya Bootleg remix)

Not usually a fan of remixes of 'Alternative' tracks.... like the sound of this so far though!!

Hey this track sounds familiar, it's been getting some radio airplay recently hasn't it?

Ok, edit... Love it!! :)

Benya (aka Yamin, Ben Bording) released this track on this MySpace for free. I grabbed it (having never heard it before), and loved it. So I thought I'd use it. :D

Hey this track sounds familiar, it's been getting some radio airplay recently hasn't it?

Quite possibly. I think its a remix of a "commercial" track. I say that because I almost never, ever listen to commercial radio. :p - but yes...I think you're right. Its probably been getting a lot of air play atm.

06 - Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with me (Original mix) [Motion Music]

Yes quite a lot, the band had a hit with 'Apologise' which was remixed by Timberland and gave them commercial success.

Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with me (Original mix) :love:

:mml:

Quite possibly. I think its a remix of a "commercial" track. I say that because I almost never, ever listen to commercial radio. :p - but yes...I think you're right. Its probably been getting a lot of air play atm.

haha I won't admit to listening to Radio 1 now and then :lol: I need the background randomness or I start licking windows and all sorts.

06 - Vadim Soloviev feat Marcie - Stay with me (Original mix) [Motion Music]
07 - Lolo - Why (Nick Pilon Mix) [Camouflage]

Back