How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

:hmmm: Very mixed. A big disappointment some 16 hours ago, noticing the SODimm memory module for my NAS physically does not fit. Sold by the same vendor as who sold me the NAS :wall: :megacrazy:

Went to sleep with a bad temper :) Listening at AH.fm was cool as ever, though :cap:

Talking about such things, my boiler had broken down some two weeks ago. And had to wait all that time for them to get a new part. So man comes to fix new part in. Comes down and says, Oh, they sent the wrong part. This one doesn't fit. So I had visions of being without hot water for another two weeks. Instead, he says, he will check some with some other local firm if they have the right part. Thank goodness they did. So I have hot water again:super::megacrazy::lol:

this is good :lollypop:

Morgan Page, Sultan Ned Shepard ,BT feat. Angela McCluskey - In The Air :mml:

Nice tune.

yeah,it's OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :super::mml: I love this track:dance3:

sigh

Talking about such things, my boiler had broken down some two weeks ago. And had to wait all that time for them to get a new part. So man comes to fix new part in. Comes down and says, Oh, they sent the wrong part. This one doesn't fit. So I had visions of being without hot water for another two weeks. Instead, he says, he will check some with some other local firm if they have the right part. Thank goodness they did. So I have hot water again:super::megacrazy::lol:

:ee: :lolz: Such a thing easily would raise my blood pressure :bumpit: :megacrazy:
So careless eh, so thoughtless :hmmm:

:wow: great :super:some fresh music:super::mml::love:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

717 Listeners ~ Majai Ellicott City 59 on AH.FM

Morgan Page, Sultan Ned Shepard ,BT feat. Angela McCluskey - In The Air :mml:

BT
BT
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for BT

Aliases: Brian Transeau, Elastic Reality, Kaistar, Libra

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dance: :rave: