Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
alot of buffering...is it only me...no rain here...

maybe i need to get some sleep...

This set rocks:bravo::bravo::bravo:

some one must hate me then cause it keeps going on and off every few seconds...and i am fuming ...after waitng all night for this set and the last hour has been buffering every few minute ..can't take it any more...is some one playing with my volume

some one must hate me then cause it keeps going on and off every few seconds...and i am fuming ...after waitng all night for this set and the last hour has been buffering every few minute ..can't take it any more...is some one playing with my volume

:hug::flowers::wub:

No, just listening through headphones:wink:
the ah.fm mixer.....the sound keeps stop and starting ...since the second hour of this set....all day yesterday and last night was good ..until just this hour it is so upsetting ...

maybe i need to turn off computer it's been on for more than two days ...

some one help me ..............................................................................................................

I THINK SOMEONE HATES ME.......HATER hater hater

maybe there could be the problams in your windows...!!! but,dont think so,just sure....turn it off and let it to rest for a bit time....or if you can't just restart it !!!! and noone hates you ;) everyone likes you...!!!! just everyone haves there own problams I guess...HeHEe !!! and to all HellooOOOOooooo.... :)))

Back