Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and ANOTHER CHOON!!

Have a good dream to everyone :sleeping:

banging tunes:super::super::super:

:dance::dance::dance:

Track that is playing right now is my new Remix For Andy Prinz Feat Sir Adrian Called Find again some faith.enjoy ;)

Nice stuff Philippe

:rofl::rofl: you needed to put "I Am Male", i suffered the same in the past:lol::lol::lol:

Hehe, well, there are still some idiots who think an ava is an indication of who you are where as its just a bit of decoration. People don't bother to check the about me in the profile. They just asume because of the ava it must be a woman:ee: I mean does every body think coz Danmark has a picture of a polar bear in his ava that he is a dam polar bear?:lol: People need to grow up:)

Hehe, well, there are still some idiots who think an ava is an indication of who you are where as its just a bit of decoration. People don't bother to check the about me in the profile. They just asume because of the ava it must be a woman:ee: I mean does every body think coz Danmark has a picture of a polar bear in his ava that he is a dam polar bear?:lol: People need to grow up:)
I am a polar bear, believe me! :lol:

Hey everyone. :wave:

Hehe, well, there are still some idiots who think an ava is an indication of who you are where as its just a bit of decoration. People don't bother to check the about me in the profile. They just asume because of the ava it must be a woman:ee: he is I mean does every body think coz Danmark has a picture of a polar bear in his ava that a dam polar bear?:lol: People need to grow up:)

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Back