• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi Fernie-babe! How are you today? (kiss, kiss, kiss) :love: :cat:

Im great! thanks. :grinning: Just taking it easy today. Don't have much planned but to go to the gym and listen to trance all day. :)

How are you doing today?

* Welcome Forum Newbie USA ! *

this is making my ears and all senses happy...:thumbsup:
Thursday, 06-11-2008, 02:33 PM #20
Symphoneek :dancing:
Just got here

* :ah: Welcome :hug: at Afterhours.FM :dancing: Symphoneek :super: ! *

Nice tune:super::super::super::wink:

Lovin this part of the show:super::super::super:

C-system - Close my eyes (NOT the lemon & einar K remix :mask:, but can it be the original mix? :w00t:)

* Now Listening : 888 ~ Aurosonic - Etyology Session 35 on AH.FM *

:lol:

Hello TCL! :hug::music:

:dancing: Lovely :wub: vocal to me ! :grinning: Sypher+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, fernie, blackhawk, Leuzimn+, JMax+, 10199, Techno Fiend, Squall+, nito, segiux, Sank, SinEater, tCm, Symphoneek, :cat: The Cat Lady+ :kissing: , Bombon and: :cap: Brombaer

:dancing: Lovely :wub: vocal to me ! :grinning: Sypher+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, fernie, blackhawk, Leuzimn+, JMax+, 10199, Techno Fiend, Squall+, nito, segiux, Sank, SinEater, tCm, Symphoneek, The Cat Lady+, Bombon and: :cap: Brombaer

hello danmark! :hug:

:dancing: Lovely :wub: vocal to me ! :grinning: Sypher+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, fernie, blackhawk, Leuzimn+, JMax+, 10199, Techno Fiend, Squall+, nito, segiux, Sank, SinEater, tCm, Symphoneek, The Cat Lady+, Bombon and: :cap: Brombaer

Hello danmark:hug: how are you today?

ok! this track did it for me!

I voted Massive!!:music:

niceeee tune :bravo::grinning:

:dancing: Lovely :wub: vocal to me ! :grinning: Sypher+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, fernie, blackhawk, Leuzimn+, JMax+, 10199, Techno Fiend, Squall+, nito, segiux, Sank, SinEater, tCm, Symphoneek, :cat: The Cat Lady+ :kissing: , Bombon and: :cap: Brombaer
guten tag danmark :):)

coldplay, hmm interesting

Back