Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello Deadlyeight, DhumKetu, djshog, dj_revel, Hrynio400, Matt Trigle, vikas149r

hows everyone doing today?

hmm dan today i playing with call of duty 4 :p hehe and study somethings :p soo ist good i think

hello Deadlyeight, DhumKetu, djshog, dj_revel, Hrynio400, Matt Trigle, vikas149r

exams @ school
darkevil.gif

But now I'm relaxing with Ah. Fm
iconcool5lw.gif

Good mate, how are you doing today?

this is the first time I've made a set being completely drunk... it was 4 AM w had my birthday party and i had already drunk 0,5 l. of Nemiroff Vodka... wooot :) greetz to RVG :lol:

:lol: hahahaha, have you seen anything on the console after 0,5 of vodka???:wow: btw.great set
ps: Medoff lepszy... :p

:wave: hey everybody!

Loving your mix so far Revel! I've been chooned in from the beginning, testing the windows player, nice blend of styles :music:

:drunk:

I've got a beer now while I finish the last 30 mins of work and listen to your set :super: aahhh...

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL relaxing track :choon:

:wave: hey everybody!

Loving your mix so far Revel! I've been chooned in from the beginning, testing the windows player, nice blend of styles :music:

:drunk:

I've got a beer now while I finish the last 30 mins of work and listen to your set :super: aahhh...

Nice sounds like its going to be a good last half an hr :):)

Back