• Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok nasim we know:mask:

blazing set always, always and i mean ALWAYS.... :bow: from none other than the horse himself ----- sayt naes :super: :super:

OMG OMG OMG ........ i am going to die NOOOOOOW :wacko:

please someone stop me before i go completely and utterly extremely crazy ........ :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

chooooooooooooooooon :super:

come on ppl...... let us DANCEEEEEEEE.... it is now or never... as they say .... so i say let's do it NOOOOOOOW !! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

what a sick sick sick bassline.... does anyone hear that ? because if you can't , then clearly you must have a lot of wax that needs to be cleared out.... :wacko: :blink:

:LMAO:

sean tyas is definitely one of the best producers and remixers out there ..... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Here is the TL for Sean Tyas' Guestmix

1. Maor Levi - Shapes (Oliver Smith Remix)
2. Thomas Bronzwaer - Resound (Sean Tyas Remix) :super:
3. Dave202 feat. Sean Tyas - Louvre :super:
4. Talla2XLC VS Sean Tyas - Heart To Heart (Sean Tyas Mix) :super:
5. Nish - Blue Sunshine (Sean Tyas Remix) :super:
6. Kyo & Gil - Ultima (Original Mix)
7. Bissen - Exhale (Sean Tyas Remix) :super:
8. ID - ID (sounds like Tom Colontonio)
9. Talla2XLC - No In Between (John O'Callaghan Remix)
10. Frase - Dynamism (Original Mix)

:super: :super: :super:

what a sick intro to this tuuuuuune, utterly insane i tell you...INSANEEEEEEE !!! :super:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

if sean tyas has only 1 objective in mind, and that is to make me and everyone dance and scream and yell crazily, then he is the man, i tel lyou... ... HE IS THE MANNNNNNN :super: :super:

:grinning:

uplifting TRANCE at it's absolute FINESTTTTTT ...... and .......... BESTTTTTTTTT !!!! :choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

i have totally gone insane here ..... DANNNNNNNNN , you are the best, AH Is the most awesome station on this entire planet...... wooooohooooooooo :super: :super: :super:

Back