Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
no, he was just saying that he didn't play off the world, he'll keep it for next year guestmix :tongue:

carry me away :wub:

okay lol, damn, i wanna know which track that was :)

and i can't stand with crappy male vocals, they ruin all:p:p:p

:hug:

Here's what you guys fail to take into consideration. The ladies love the male vocals. They make us feel all loving and sexy inside. And ... last time I checked, you guys liked that. So, stop bashing the male vocals and take advantage of the way they make us ladies feel about you guys. :grinning::cat:

Let's say that it depends of the ocasion!!:mask: If you're wasted and dancing for the last five hours and that there is a gorgeous lady/guy loking at U with a flame in her/his eyes!!!.... Female vocals might be a plus then.....:):hug:

sorry, no matter what the setting is, i prefer the deeper voices, male or female :)..but tbh i prefer no vocals at all :music:

*confessional room mode*

Here's what you guys fail to take into consideration. The ladies love the male vocals. They make us feel all loving and sexy inside. And ... last time I checked, you guys liked that. So, stop bashing the male vocals and take advantage of the way they make us ladies feel about you guys. :grinning::cat:

*A-M stands up* I like some male vocal trance tunes: Off the world, cut me, wear that dress, what u need, first light, man on mars, and even anthem just to name a few.

:angel:

sorry, no matter what the setting is, i prefer the deeper voices, male or female :)..but tbh i prefer no vocals at all :music:

Too bad canada is not on my imediate agenda!!! Would have give U the proof of my thesis!!! :hug::mask:

I don't judge vocals based on gender. In the words of Antonio Banderas, "I get plenty of play..."

I like ethereal female vocals when the add to feeling of soaring melodies. I don't perceive them as whinny. Male vocals can be good too. But it seems harder for them to be done "right" in a trance tune. Maybe a bit easier for stuff more on proggy side.

Too bad canada is not on my imediate agenda!!! Would have give U the proof of my thesis!!! :hug::mask:

but your location is on my agenda this year :)

Back