How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
You filed it online right? Im sure it would be just a matter of time before you get back on your feet again. Im sure the money would help you out a lot.

Im good. Just here at home. Waiting to see my sister in couple hours then my friends tonight. :smile:

Online, oh yeah. It's the only way to go. :grinning:

Yeah, something interesting will come up. I'm too good at what I do. :super:

So what are you and your friends going to do tonight? :mask:

I guess I freaked poor Laan out. That's one of the many things I love so much about all these young guys here on AH. They blush so sweetly and so easily. I just want to hug them. :love::cat:

Online, oh yeah. It's the only way to go. :grinning:

Yeah, something interesting will come up. I'm too good at what I do. :super:

So what are you and your friends going to do tonight? :mask:

They invited me to go out and eat. Not sure after that. Maybe hang out at my friend's apartment. And these are the friends that don't listen to trance! :p Gawd they suck! lol jk.

Ben Gold - Life (Sean Tyas Remix) :mml:

They invited me to go out and eat. Not sure after that. Maybe hang out at my friend's apartment. And these are the friends that don't listen to trance! :p Gawd they suck! lol jk.

That just means you need to work harder at converting them. How anyone can't LOVE Trance is beyond my understanding. It's precision and perfection and grace and beauty all rolled up into sound. There's nothing better. :music::super::love::cat:

I have already been in USA once, California, and I loved it there :ee::ee:

Oh pluuueeese. California. The Land of Fruits and Nuts. Remember, Nasim lives there. That should tell you something. :mask:

Come to Texas! Texas throws rocks at California! :super::love::cat:

That just means you need to work harder at converting them. How anyone can't LOVE Trance is beyond my understanding. It's precision and perfection and grace and beauty all rolled up into sound. There's nothing better. :music::super::love::cat:

I sometimes don't understand it either. But! I do give him credit for still liking "Binary Finary". One of the all time classics! :ee:

I got one of my other friends into trance! :wink:. 1 down. and a lot to go!

ah yeaaaah :ee:
where u belong (sied van riel remix) :clap2:

piet und jaspa ftw! :mml:

Back