Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Alrighty you know where to find us:)

always, :hug:

this guys here sucks, they moved people from one side to another and i needed to do the work alone, not only moving the PC's and do the connections as i had to do the phones too, i'm tired , f***k:p:p:p:p:p

always, this guys here sucks, they moved people from one side to another and i needed to do the work alone, not only moving the PC's and do the connections as i had to do the phones too, i'm tired , f***k:p:p:p:p:p

:beer::beer2: enjoy a nice cold one!

ok everyone i'm out, see you later:hug:

T4E:hug:

Deadly:hug:

Rob:hug:

cool.dood:hug:

Psy:hug:

Massive set from Revel :super::super:

Massive set from Revel :super::super:

At least I'm here (somewhat) on time today. Won't be around for long, though, because I have to leave in a while. :lol:

:hug:

Work a four letter word gotta do it though

always, :hug:

this guys here sucks, they moved people from one side to another and i needed to do the work alone, not only moving the PC's and do the connections as i had to do the phones too, i'm tired , f***k:p:p:p:p:p
Ugg!I hear ya,I just got done doing inventory:pthankfully before lunch

At least I'm here (somewhat) on time today. Won't be around for long, though, because I have to leave in a while. :lol:

:hug:

hey Chompie :hug:

how are you? :)

Ugg!I hear ya,I just got done doing inventory:pthankfully before lunch

LOL all the work i did mon/tues was erased when my boss formatted the machine i was working on... LOL great !!!i get to start all over again, and the user keeps bugging me to get it done!! can only go so fast :lol::lol:

LOL all the work i did mon/tues was erased when my boss formatted the machine i was working on... LOL great !!!i get to start all over again, and the user keeps bugging me to get it done!! can only go so fast :lol::lol:
Better your boss did that and not you:yikes:

Better your boss did that and not you:yikes:

HAHAH yeah i know, but sucks cuz i have to go in like 30min!! don't have time to finish this work off, which was supposed to be done tuesday! :mask:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back