• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Still very cold???How long will this torture last???:console:

well, snow usually stops after march...but it can still be cold till june LOL..you never know here, one year i had to turn on the heat on July 1st LMAO

well, snow usually stops after march...but it can still be cold till june LOL..you never know here, one year i had to turn on the heat on July 1st LMAO

:wow:

So living there is like living inside a refrigerator....and getting out of it only 2 months per year...:lol::lol:

well...3-4 more months and summer will be here, and we are gonna cook ourselves, there is no happy medium in this country, only extrem temperatures :p:p

Ferry Corsten and Tall Paul at The Guvernment in Toronto :super::super:

OHHHHHH nice good weekend forsure!!! lucky you! i bet my roomies cousin is going to be there so jealous!!

haha yeah its the same here, warm one day, freezing the next!! :p:p very confused weather system we have!

So living there is like living inside a refrigerator....and getting out of it only 2 months per year...:lol::lol:

LOL :lol:

I love this remix...:wub::mml::super:

that's an accurate analogy LOL, although living in a fridge has its advantages, we'll stay fresh for longer :lol:...but than summer can get really humid and hit 40C :lol:

OHHHHHH nice good weekend forsure!!! lucky you! i bet my roomies cousin is going to be there so jealous!!

:

i'm on a roll for the next two weeks, Cosmic Gate and J00F next Saturday, and the week after is time for TE 2008 :super::super::super:

busy, busy here.....shiiiiiit:p:p:p:p

Cosmic Gate :mml:

i'm on a roll for the next two weeks, Cosmic Gate and J00F next Saturday, and the week after is time for TE 2008 :super::super::super:

awww man sounds wonderful!!! all i got planned is studying for exams!! lol i will return to the bars in may when school is over :mask::mask:

Body of conflict :mml:

:super:Body of Conflict:super:

:dancing::clap::bounce::clap::dancing:

thspeakers.gif

not bad at all, if i don't factor in the cold and the heavy snow we had the last couple of days, it has been a very long week, i'm really looking forward to the weekend :super:

Hiya t4e :beer2: To the weekend !:super:

that's an accurate analogy LOL, although living in a fridge has its advantages, we'll stay fresh for longer :lol:...but than summer can get really humid and hit 40C :lol:

WOW...
You get there only extreme temperatures...never middle...:lol:

Back