• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi there :)

Does anyone have a clue of the title of the song that just played, with that jazzy female singer "And it feels, like i feel ... (...) like I do, like I do...." ?

Really like it :) I hope it's available for legal download since I have a bunch of sets to do this week, and I'd like to play it :)

Does anyone have a clue of the title of the song that just played, with that jazzy female singer "And it feels, like i feel ... (...) like I do, like I do...." ?

Really like it :) I hope it's available for legal download since I have a bunch of sets to do this week, and I'd like to play it :)

( returning from browsing the site yet listening non-stop )

:hmmm: I háve heard this track a few times before. Starting to check tracklists is a hell-of-a-job :devil: :blink: I guess contacting Ian Buff might be the right thing to do.

:book: Often he comes along lateron dropping a tracklist :cap:
http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-archive/22380-07-02-2010-ian-buff-connective-sounds-043-a-8.html#post1360261

http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-archive/21973-17-01-2010-ian-buff-connective-sounds-042-a-7.html#post1333564

01: Karanda - Shuffle [Inspired Digital]
02: Evgeny Bardyuzha - Bass Surfer [Out Of Time]
03: Poshout - The Mind Games (Cramp Remix) [Timeline Progressive]
04: Mallorca Lee - Let's Go Back [MLXL]
05: Bissen feat. Victoria Gross - Like I Do (John O'Callaghan Remix) [Eve]
06: Ronski Speed pres. SunDecade feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Jorn van Deynhoven Dub) [Euphonic]
07: Garry Heaney - Check Mate [Infrasonic Future]
08: Ian Buff & Franky Faith - A New Day (Ian Buff Uplifting Mix) [Connective Sounds]
09: Agustin Servente - Esturion (Liam Melly Remix) [Kill The Lights]
10: Kaeno & Denzo - Cabin Pressure (Indecent Noise Spark Mix) [Echelon]

that's fast responding !

01: Karanda - Shuffle [Inspired Digital]
02: Evgeny Bardyuzha - Bass Surfer [Out Of Time]
03: Poshout - The Mind Games (Cramp Remix) [Timeline Progressive]
04: Mallorca Lee - Let's Go Back [MLXL]
06: Ronski Speed pres. SunDecade feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Jorn van Deynhoven Dub) [Euphonic]
07: Garry Heaney - Check Mate [Infrasonic Future]
08: Ian Buff & Franky Faith - A New Day (Ian Buff Uplifting Mix) [Connective Sounds]
09: Agustin Servente - Esturion (Liam Melly Remix) [Kill The Lights]
10: Kaeno & Denzo - Cabin Pressure (Indecent Noise Spark Mix) [Echelon]

:clap2: :thankyou: :bravo: :good2:​

Back