How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

:cap: end of prime time today, bvdh :grinning: bye bye, sebado - time for me to :sleeping: now ! :wave:

* Replay 08 Stoneface & Terminal - Germany in the Mix 002 on AH.FM 30-03-2009
* Replay Abstraction records Natural trance with dj Ira vol 072 on AH.FM 20-03
* Replay Thusti & Buccaneer Bunch - Essential Things Of Live 23 on AH.FM 04-03-
* Replay Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 010 on AH.FM 06-04-2009
* Replay Jonathan Martin - Evolution 023 on AH.FM 20-03-2009

Kent & Gian - Argentina Connection Sounds 006 on AH.FM :thankyou: :replay:

I have no choice. I have discovered to my great dismay, that my career is OVER without that stinking degree. I have 137 semester hours and no degree. Almost every job I looked at required a degree. The ones I was able to apply for, I have heard NOTHING back from them. I'm in month 5 of unemployment and my 401(k) money is slowly being depleted. I'm totally fooked. :( :cat:

"W" fooked us good. Unemployment is at 8.5%. Another 600K plus jobs will be lost per month for at least next couple of months. Unemployment will see double digits before summer. Good time to take a break from the job market and work on improving your education/marketability.

haha i'm going for the replays today!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds. :mask:

Massive. Lovely set! Voting now. :super::dance::music::cat:

"W" fooked us good. Unemployment is at 8.5%. Another 600K plus jobs will be lost per month for at least next couple of months. Unemployment will see double digits before summer. Good time to take a break from the job market and work on improving your education/marketability.

"W" and the Democratic Congress did this to us. And AGI, and the banks, and the housing lenders. They all did it together. Not just one lonely man. I hate them all. :p:cat:

"W" and the Democratic Congress did this to us. And AGI, and the banks, and the housing lenders. They all did it together. Not just one lonely man. I hate them all. :p:cat:

Had a Republican congress until things started to get so bad that a democratic majority was voted into the House of Reps in 2006.

I know what I'm talking about here. The responsibility for the financial system meltdown lies squarely in Dubba's lap. People working for the Whitehouse who tried to warn were suppressed. When they became so concerned that they tried to go public, they were suddenly unemployed. Noble prize winning economists tried to warn him as early as 2004, but the response they received was a curt "thanks but we disagree with your assessment".

I voted for Obama because we need someone with an IQ greater than their age to dig us out of this mess.

Nuf' politics. Hope things brighten up for you :hug:

* Now Listening: 001 ~ Sorry Bro : " Nocturnal 191 " very nice & relaxed ! *

Had a Republican congress until things started to get so bad that a democratic majority was voted into the House of Reps in 2006.

I know what I'm talking about here. The responsibility for the financial system meltdown lies squarely in Dubba's lap. People working for the Whitehouse who tried to warn were suppressed. When they became so concerned that they tried to go public, they were suddenly unemployed. Noble prize winning economists tried to warn him as early as 2004, but the response they received was a curt "thanks but we disagree with your assessment".

I voted for Obama because we need someone with an IQ greater than their age to dig us out of this mess.

Nuf' politics. Hope things brighten up for you :hug:

:) Fun reading

but about the contents : :hmmm: I guess you're right, gotwf .. .. ..​

* Now Listening : 816 ~ Replay Kent & Gian - Argentina Connection Sounds 006 AH

Sorry guys im at work and i wasnt able to upload the tracklist so here you have it.

01. Activa - Rise & Above (Club Mix)
02. Vast Vision - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix)
03. Kent & Gian - Punch (Original Mix)
04. John Askew - Vandalism (Original Mix)
05. Push - Intereference (Sean Tyas Remix)
06. Sebastian Brandt - Serenade (Onova & Brandt Remix)
07. Paul Trainer - Seize the Day (Original Mix)
08. Thomas Bronzwaer - Close Horizons (Giussepe Ottaviani Remix)

:book:
01. Activa - Rise & Above (Club Mix) :dancing:

* Preparing ec, checking e-mails .. .. .. 825 ~ Replay Kent & Gian - Argentina !

Hi Polar...:wave:

:hug: 02. Vast Vision - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix) :dancing:

* Now Listening : 820 ~ Replay Kent & Gian - Argentina Connection Sounds 006 AH

Whats new in Netherland?

New ? ! :lolz: :ee: :) :sleeping:

:wall: Still waiting for my money ! Imagine : got payed last : end January :angry:

:dancing:

Back