07-04-2013 Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 266

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Making a label debut on Digital Society Recordings is Polish duo Purple Stories who team up with Static Blue for 'Seoni'. 'Seoni' is packed with speaker destroying club bass and energy. With a dark sounding edge, Seoni unleashes a spine tingling vocal sequence in the breakdown that oozes ultimate euphoria before climaxing to an incredibly deep and dominating drop. Putting his spin on the original is man of the moment 'Falcon' who creates a super uplifting version similar to his most recent works. Using the vocals to full affect this track is transformed into a huge peak time trancer, perfect for the early morning club hours. A superb collaboration from Purple Stories & Static Blue, with a massive remix from Falcon! Support from Markus Schulz.

Just sent you the same in your visitor messages Veselin :beer2:

02 Purple Stories & Static Blue - Seoni (Falcon Remix)

Purple Stories
Purple Stories
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Purple Stories
Real Names: Leszek Stachowiak & Jacek Czeszak

Members: Leszek Stachowiak & Jacek Czeszak

Genres: Electronica / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer Duo

575886_311186065618773_651834965_a.jpg
376095_308273302535781_1654015191_a.jpg

nice femme vocal.

Falcon
Falcon
(13) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Falcon (13)

Alias: Nathan Kozlowski

Genres: Uplifting and Progressive Trance
Profile: American producer Nate Kozlowski was first introduced to electronic music in 2001 while living overseas in Germany, and was quickly hooked to the sounds of EDM. After moving back to the States in 2007, Nate wanted to take his passion for electronic music one step further, and in late 2007 started producing electronic music.

loving this one.

Banging uplifting trance:super::super::super:

Good evening! I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday, Veselin!) I wish you every success and endless inspiration!

03 Roger Shah ft.Nuera - Guess (Matt Bukovski Remix)

Roger Shah
Roger Shah
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Roger P. Shah

Aliases: Airforce One, Audion Project, The, Balearic Session, DJ Shah, DJ Tekkie, Endless Blue (2), Epos, High Noon At Salinas, L.J. Miguel, Magic Island, Magic Wave, Paralyser, Pasha, San Antonio Harbour, Savannah (7), SMP (2), Sunlounger, Triballa

In Groups: 3 Years - 3 days, Black Pearl (4), Bonito & Riccardo, Chris & Shah, Coastline (2), Dance United, E-Connection, El Cortez, F.O.G., The, Global Experience, Growlers, The, Marshah, Mellomaniacs, Nisha (2), North Dakota, Pasha Bros., Purple Mood, S2 (2), Samara (3), Shadi-Men, Shah Ltd., Sonic Ocean, Source, The (3), Terra V., Transit (3)

Genres: Ambient / Balearic / Progrsv House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer. Founded the label Shah-Music with his brother Patrick Shah, aka Pedro Del Mar. Born in Pakistan as Raja Raheem Yar-Khan Shah.

Armada has just released my uplifting remix for Roger Shah & Nuera. I really loved the melody and thought it needs some 138 bpm treatment :) You may have heard my version already in Aly & Fila's radioshow (FSOE 274).

Unfortunately, it didn't make it to the "Openminded" remixed album on Magic Island - I was late 3 days with sending it to the label. My grandfather passed away and I wasn't in the right mood to produce any trance at all for some time. It's getting a release today though - as a part of Armada Trance vol. 17 mixed album compilation, also the full length track and radio edit are available :)

As always, I'd be very grateful for supporting me and my music and purchasing a copy of the remix. Thanks in advance!

super sound.

* Welcome Forum Newbie Russia ! *

Good evening! I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday, Veselin!) I wish you every success and endless inspiration!

Sunday, 07-04-2013, 22:13 #53
Neige
Just got here :dontknow:

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm Neige ! :cap: :friends: :dancing:

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 41 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Above1stBase+, Veselin Tasev+, masterstefan, raff, KeyF, Vova Kuprianov, Maciejasd, Neige, Uplifted, patyo, Roheight, boow, cottonmouth+

Back