07-04-2013 Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 266

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey buddy how's things, you keeping well?! :eek:) been a long while

Yup :grinning2: a nice surprise to see you :bumpit: suddenly back ! :grinning: How's life treating you lately ? :mml:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

another party night at AH.FM :wink:

yeah good man :eek:) just took a break from everything. Was nice to recharge the batteries! Life is good. Can't beat a bit of trance ;o)

@ Neil : reading your post above

Danmark_ori: Hey buddy how's things, you keeping well?! :eek:) been a long while
yeah good man :eek:) just took a break from everything. Was nice to recharge the batteries! Life is good. Can't beat a bit of trance ;o)

:ee: :friends: The speed at the Forum is pretty good at Veselin's show :grinning2: :mml: :bumpit:

Oh no, not this rework :mask:

Now that you mentioned it, since I'm still pretty gassed from Radio Bosh 3 hours ago :bully:

yeah was also sweet, you have those kind of nights, and here it happens quite alot :bully:

Elles de Graaf
Elles de Graaf
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Elles de Graaf

In Groups: Perpetuous Dreamer

Genres: Electronica / Pop / Trance
Profile: Singer

l.jpg

Not realy.

Originally a solo project with the release of "Future Fun-Land", but Armin van Buuren worked together with Fuel 2 Fire ("The Sound Of Goodbye") and later Raz & Adrian & Dennis Alfarez (Dust.wav), with Elles de Graaf performing the vocals on both.

Armin van Buuren! :) yehe! :) I'll definitly be here for that one! :dancing: I won't be happy if I miss 0.5seconds of this!:) :dancing:

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Images for Armin van Buuren

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The

In Groups: Alibi, DJ's United (3), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Triple A (5), Wodka Wasters

Profile: Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012, which marks a new record in that poll.

06 Armin van Buuren pres Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound of Goodbye (Veselin Tasev Uplifting Remix)

862 Listeners ~ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 266 on AH.FM

06 Armin van Buuren pres Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound of Goodbye (Veselin Tasev Uplifting Remix)

And i will never stop saying it , this show it is one of the best here on AH.FM...So lucky we get Veselin delivering these huge tunes each and every week...Pure trance at it best...

Veselin Tasev
Veselin Tasev
Images for Veselin Tasev

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Produre. Founder of TCD Recordings

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 31 guests)

danmark_ori, Veselin Tasev+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, soundbarrier+, boww!, Above1stBase+, masterstefan, LazarusFan+, KeyF, Neige, Neil Bamford, Vova Kuprianov, Tom Ismo, raff, yride, Roheight, Maciejasd, Uplifted, patyo, boow, cottonmouth+

:dance::super::dance:

Back