• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Thanks a lot Qualified !

The show will be the 3rd Monday of the month between 20:00 to 22:00 CET. Between Jon O Bir & Sean Tyas :). I will put the tracklist when i will be back

Congratulations Ferry Tayle !

Thanks a lot Qualified !

The show will be the 3rd Monday of the month between 20:00 to 22:00 CET. Between Jon O Bir & Sean Tyas :). I will put the tracklist when i will be back

! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon:
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
(c) Polar

Have a massive news for you ! Next month Flightbook will be on Monday, a 2hour show

Ferry Tayle
Ferry Tayle
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ferry Tayle

Aliases: Ludovic Meyer
In Groups: Cape Town
Profile: Trance DJ & producer

Hello Ferry Tayle, When can we have more of Cape Town? :love: Apollo 13 is Massive When will it be released? Great show now :bravo:

GREATTT!!! MY HEAD MIGHT POP OFF!! 2 hours of this?! My body will be on MASSIVE OVERLOADDDD!!! :megacrazy::megacrazy:

:music::dance::super:

FerryTayle said:

Perfect :music:

Thanks a lot Qualified !

FANTASTIC!! And again, the set from Luminosity.... Its just beautiful!
Too bad I did not hear the Behind the scene track ;(

But soon enough, when the album comes! =)

top tunage all the way:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thanks a lot Qualified !

THATS WHAT I WANTED TO HEEEAAAR! 2 HOUR SHOOW! WOOOHOOOO :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Last edited:

Back