05. Robbie Seed - Venture (Original Mix) [Ncore]

Sky Motion
Sky Motion
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Sky Motion

Members: Damian Strugarek, Dawid Pacholarz

Genre: Trance
Profile: Production Duo

Location Damian Strugarek aka Robbie Seed: Poznań, województwo wielkopolskie, Poland
Location Dawid Pacholarz aka Dave Shifting: Bad Soden-Salmünster, Hesse, Germany

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 18 guests)

danmark_ori, Hudsonbreak+, boww!, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Joe-Shadows+, masterstefan

Damian Strugarek, also known as the dj and producer 'Robbie Seed' returns to Ncore Records after his success last year with the single 'Devosa'. Damian has made quite a buzz of him self and is one of few new talents that has an ear for both production quality and composition. Damians goal is to make music for the people and puts a lot of effort in creating emotional music that reaches out to the crowd. His new track 'Venture' is a perfect example of attention to details and emotion. On the remix duty we have no other than the label owner Christian Lejon aka Onova that takes the track to psychedelic levels.

The original mix starts of with a nice, driving and "techy" groove at 140 bpm's and slowly introduces you to a epic and dark intro that slowly guides you to a lush breakdown with chopped vocals and a melody that grabs your mind just as you hear it. The energy builds up fast and its one of those tracks that wanna keep you going just a little bit more at the end of the night.

The remix twists the track a bit further and we are presented to a bit more darker mystical touch. The track kicks of with a driving and deep bassline topped with a touch of psychedelic shades. Heading to the breakdown the track really breaks down to small peaces before the energy really starts to build up in a way that Onova is known to do in his tracks. This remix will tingle all your senses.

:clap:

:super::super::super:

Good breakdown.

Really nice as I sit here eating jelly babies :)

eeeek ! you mean this ( had to look it up via Google Picture Search :lolz ) sweet plastic stuff ? :) :rofl:
:confused: :dontknow: :hmmm: :wow: ( no thanks not my stye ! :w00t: :icecream: :chair: :lol: :good2: :mml: :dancin:

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/09/20/1226141/733410-jelly-babies.jpg

phew ! :wow: just wish ( on a personal note ) you yourself keeps out of trouble Joe :hug: :cap:

I am trying, But Don't Worry ! I Live very Close to the Ministry of Defense, All Streets have Soldiers and Apache Helicopters are flying over the Region :), So I Suppose to be on the Safest Place in Egypt nowadays :)

I am really interisted in the future of Egypt. I look every news show or political discuss show in television about that thing...

I think with El Baradei Egypt will have great future!

Baradei is one of our Revolution Heroes, He Surely must take place in our upcoming future, but let's see what will happen shortly :wink:

Loving this show ...it makes the Sunday a bit sweeter :icecream:

Glad it Does Mate :)

Really good stuff.

Heya Sunny :hug:

Your people have set a great example for how one country should gain their freedom, I've had some of this on my Facebook feed over the last 2 weeks, especially from Philippe El Sisi and I like how this might come out as unless that government doesn't step down so it's great to see that the country will gain its freedom soon :bravo:

Freedom Soon mate, All we Seek is our People's Freedom and the Main Purposes of 25th of Jan. Revolution

- Good Level of Living.
- Freedom
- Social Justice

Estigma label....just bringing some fat stuff ^^

Agree :grinning:

Last edited:
More femme vocal:super::super::super:

01. Aly & Fila and Susana - Without You (Original Mix) [Armada]
02. Giuseppe Ottaviani with Aly & Fila - Brilliant People [Black Hole]
03. Nab Brothers - It Isn't Real (Original Mix) [Silent Shore CD-R]
04. Ascent - The Cycle (Original Mix) [Trancendental CD-R]
06. Manuel Rocca Feat. Emily Richards - Dream (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White CD-R]

651 Listeners ~ Joe Shadows - Nile Sessions 095 on AH.FM

01. Aly & Fila and Susana - Without You (Original Mix) [Armada]
02. Giuseppe Ottaviani with Aly & Fila - Brilliant People [Black Hole]
03. Nab Brothers - It Isn't Real (Original Mix) [Silent Shore CD-R]
04. Ascent - The Cycle (Original Mix) [Trancendental CD-R]
06. Manuel Rocca Feat. Emily Richards - Dream (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White CD-R]

Manuel Rocca
Manuel Rocca
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Manuel Rocca

Genres: Progressive / Techno / Trance
Profile: Producer and DJ

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 18 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, djstuartb, Joe-Shadows+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Hudsonbreak+, masterstefan

Heya Sunny :hug:

[/QUOTE]

Hello Joe:friends: Great show:music:

The summer is here in the southern hemisphere, and Manuel Rocca with his collaboration with Emily Richards inspires everything but negative feelings. Starting with lovely panned vocals, happy chords and devilish melodies. Patented alongside the hats and the softest of claps. This is for sure a drift away track where you can easily lose yourself. N&R Project made it once more. Another release from these guys is who are clearly showing how much of a fan we are of their work. Really toughening the original up and giving it a much clubbier feeling! Chunky growly baselines and big room pads changed the whole direction of this track and replacing it with one big club banger!

Hours and hours ago ( late night / in the small hours in Europe + Egypt) me and Joe wrote to and fro 'bout the upcoming unknown Mexican artist Acsent. No real usufull artist info at Discogs or Facebook yet, for instance :smile:
Check your inbox for the Acsent producer's private page :book:

Back