07-08-2008 Aurosonic - Etyology Sessions 029

How do you rate this show?

  • MASSIVE!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Decent

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pretty bad

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
:kissing2::kissing2: its good and u?

Yay, i got 2 kisses..:mask::lol:

Doing good too....loaded of work, have done 80% of it, but the other 20% is pissing me off....:lol:
 
no good vote from me due to celine, bletch
 
:mml::mml::mml: nice song:grinning:
 
:choonalert:
 
:choon::grinning: just chooned in, sounding great
 
i feel the UPLIFT....... nniiicccceeeee!
 
tracklist

01. Reeves feat. Alanah - Lonely
02. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Mutu's 2008 re-edit)
03. ID
04. ID (not Fake Awake)
05. ID (not In And Out Of Love)
06. ID
07. ID
08. ID
09. Chapter XJ - Again
10. Affective feat. Nordon - Paradox

Anyone?
 
Last edited:
02. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Mutu's 2008 re-edit)


:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: Now I know I've heard it all :lol: :pukes:

wooooohoooo Mutu's remix FTW :lolz::lolz::lolz:
but credits to Aurosonic for making us laugh :)
 
The official tracklist is as follows, but the first half doesn't seem to match what was played or uploaded to the torrent site:

01. Paul Keeley - A Sort of Homecoming (Michael Cassette remix) [Anjunadeep]
02. Moonbeam & Tyler Michaud feat. Fisher - Love Never Dies (original mix) [High Contrast Nu Breed]
03. Ashley Wallbridge - The Embrace (Aurosonic "Waiting For Sunrise" remix) [Darkbird Records]
04. Andy Moor - Fake Awake (Ecomix) [AVA Records]
05. Armin Van Buuren - In And Out Of Love (Blizzard Remix) [Armada Music]
06. Fashion Police - Inside Me [4Seasons]
07. ID - ID [CD-R]
08. Abstract Vision - Breathe (Dmitry Bessonov remix) [4Seasons]
09. Chapter XJ - Again [Fenology]
10. Affective feat. Nordon - Paradox [Infexious Recordings]
 
Last edited:

Back
Top