What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Yay, thanks Myster1 for the playlist, I actually knew this one!

01. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat Sylvia Tosun - Antara (The Circle) (Original mix)
02. Onova - Richter (Original mix)
03. Nitrous Oxide & Adam Kancerski pres Husaria - Poznan (Original mix)
04. Lemon & Einar K pres Capa - Bit By ... (Original mix)
05. Matt Davey - Nemesis (Tech mix)

:super::super::super::super:..Love to see someone speak there mind and shortcommings out loud :lol:

:super::super::super::super:..Love to see someone speak there mind and shortcommings out loud :lol:

hello mate :wave::friends: :iagree: with both of you, pure trance forever... ok, I am up just for a little spice of other genre mixed to the trance but I hate labeling shit as trance :angry:

:mml::mml::mml::mml:

It's not a shortcoming at this point, it's most of the big players serving the same soup to everyone!

Also, at tomorrowland, every DJ came with its video crew... Put your arms in the air and dance like mad if you want to be on Sean Tyas's promo video, I was enjoying his set yet I had no need to act more active on camera, and I was probably uglier than most of the kids, so the camera guy took a sliding shot of the whole audience, and arriving at me, he quickly glanced, and stopped the camera :p

Yet, I might be the one that really knew what was going on and that was enjoying it the most!

here's another chick who some think to be a man :)

hello mate :wave::friends: :iagree: with both of you, pure trance forever... ok, I am up just for a little spice of other genre mixed to the trance but I hate labeling shit as trance :angry:
:iagree: Hello mate :friends::dance::dance::dance:

It's not a shortcoming at this point, it's most of the big players serving the same soup to everyone!

Also, at tomorrowland, every DJ came with its video crew... Put your arms in the air and dance like mad if you want to be on Sean Tyas's promo video, I was enjoying his set yet I had no need to act more active on camera, and I was probably uglier than most of the kids, so the camera guy took a sliding shot of the whole audience, and arriving at me, he quickly glanced, and stopped the camera :p

Yet, I might be the one that really knew what was going on and that was enjoying it the most!

weird you mention Sean Tyas, yesterday during his set we discussed an interview he made for Luminosity and he said he was up for the idea of having all electronic genres all together, having things mixed and stuff like that. I didn't really liked it :no:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Zblqx2OJg

1050 Listeners ~ Jordan Waeles - Destination Mainstage 032 on AH.FM

:: 06. Tenishia & Jan Johnston - As It Should (Haris C remix) ::

Tenishia
Tenishia
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Tenishia

Genres: House / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer Duo

Members: Cyprian Cassar, Joven Grech

:wave: hello guys ~ reading your posts ... :book:

There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 29 guests)

danmark_ori, Myster1+, ReOrder+, Jordan Waeles+, Nostradamus+, Matt Trigle+, gmalovestrance0312+, Leuzimn+

Flying Blue :megacrazy::megacrazy: Here's the Uplifting :super::super:

Only teasing, no harm ment. I do hate the camera and it was everywhere, I do enjoy stand in the frontrow..but not for the camera, mostly when it came close I got more or less trampled on or pushed away by kids..And mostly I did party with Trance Family Belgium during the weekend..:megacrazy: gang

if you must, to me it sounds realy cool:) any first effect on tonight?

Well, this one now is uplifting!

07. Daniel Kandi & Ferry Tayle - Flying Blue (Original mix)

Also, sadly no first effect in this hour, it's true on second thought I miss it, but when I did the mix I didn't have your approval yet on our latest remix for your guise Group Number One, so I couldn't spin it :p

Also, if you could please send me the mastered version so that we can include it in our show on ... well, the other radio :p, that'd be awesome :] thanks man!

Back