Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
dag schatje :kissing: :lovers:​

Hello, love. (kiss) :hug:

Long day at school. I'm tired. Am I the only American here tonight? Happy Constitution Day. :love::cat:

Always mate! Hope to make it there myself one day :music:

Sorry folks was just away getting a refill :) :beer:

Hi Laz, babes. Nice set. (kiss) :dance::music::hug::cat:

:: 05. Kamil Polner - Soul Cure [Alter Ego Pure] ::

Kamil Polner
Kamil Polner Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kamil Polner

Aliases: Polo (10)
In Groups: Alliance (7)

Profile: Slovakian trance producer, currently living in the UK
m_6dd575e4af19db2179a96d6be6ccf03d.jpg

Incidentally I ought to mention that as of next month BFTD will be airing one hour earlier :music:

Is that a good thing for you? I miss all the original airings now, rats. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:

very very very nice remix / mashup of this CHOOOONNN !! first time i hear it ... it's fast :))
Hi mate :wave: I only found it by chance as the guy who made it found me via youtube as I'd uploaded a video of me playing XiJaro's mashup of Beauty Hides In The Deep with Forever.

Funny how things turn out :grinning2:

01. Redstar - Stronger Than Time (intro mix) [Monster Tunes]
02. Mike Shiver - Morning Drive [Anjunabeats]
03. Ciro Visone, Sara Pollino & Pedro Del Mar - Sunset At Luminosity Beach (Pedro Del Mar & Sensi remix) [Shah Digital]
04. DJ Eco vs Luminary - Amsterdam Is Forever (Systeme's Late Night Collision)
05. Kamil Polner - Soul Cure [Alter Ego Pure]

hello00 there tcl! :hug::hug:

Glamor! How are you? I had an awesome weekend last weekend. Went to a Psy Trance camp out in northeast Texas, at a place called Hughes Springs, way east of Dallas. It rained the entire weekend. :lolz::music::dance::cat:

Is that a good thing for you? I miss all the original airings now, rats. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:
It will be a big help as I'd been hoping for a move to an earlier time somewhere otherwise I don't see much of my wife on the evenings when I broadcast, but now I'll finish earlier and get to spend more time with her :smile:

With DL leaving the station I was able to move one hour earlier without changing the day in the end too :music:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:Loved that Luminary/Eco Mash sir Awesome work!!!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hi mate :wave: I only found it by chance as the guy who made it found me via youtube as I'd uploaded a video of me playing XiJaro's mashup of Beauty Hides In The Deep with Forever.

Funny how things turn out :grinning2:

03. Ciro Visone, Sara Pollino & Pedro Del Mar - Sunset At Luminosity Beach (Pedro Del Mar & Sensi remix) [Shah Digital]

So ya'll traded mashups with each other? (kiss) :dancing::super::cat:

Glamor! How are you? I had an awesome weekend last weekend. Went to a Psy Trance camp out in northeast Texas, at a place called Hughes Springs, way east of Dallas. It rained the entire weekend. :lolz::music::dance::cat:
am go0o0d ive been laying pretty low these past couple of weeks....

yea we've had rain for about 1 weeks straight and we got hail yesterday!

:bravo::bravo::bravo:Loved that Luminary/Eco Mash sir Awesome work!!!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Thanks mate :friends:

So ya'll traded mashups with each other? (kiss) :dancing::super::cat:
Basically, yeah, great job he did on it though I think!

Big fan of this guy too, glad to see him getting some recognition now too :music:

06. Caira - Shoreless (Fleeticer remix) [Blue Trance]

It will be a big help as I'd been hoping for a move to an earlier time somewhere otherwise I don't see much of my wife on the evenings when I broadcast, but now I'll finish earlier and get to spend more time with her :smile:

With DL leaving the station I was able to move one hour earlier without changing the day in the end too :music:

DistanfLand is leaving too? WTF? :yikes::(

:dance:Yeah very big fan of this track:dance:

Back