How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Actually I think Amsterdam is my favourite Anjuna release - either that or OceanLab - Satellite anyway :music:

:welcome: mate :wave:

Above & Beyond guys, they know how do it:super::super::super::super:

well i came back from running, and i literally thought i tuned to the wrong station for a sec... :yikes::bully::tjon: now

It was different, true, and from anybody else I would probably condemn it myself. But as a whole imo was a pretty good set:grinning::hug:

Yoji
Yoji Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Yoji Biomehanika

Profile: Japanese Tech-dance DJ and producer

Yoji Biomehanika (also known as Yoji Mabuchi, Mutant DJ, Ozaka Oz, and Bionico) is a popular Japanese trance/hard trance DJ. Characterised by his striking clothing style and manner of entertaining behind and in front of the turntables, he is a driving force behind a style which he prefers to call "Hard Dance"

Aliases: Bionico, Mutant DJ, Ozaka Oz

Yes this is a exception with schossow also. :)

nice...set u choise man :friends:
Thanks mate, plenty more to come! :music:

1. Redstar - Stronger Than Time (intro mix) [Monster Tunes]
2. Mike Shiver - Morning Drive [Anjunabeats]
3. Ciro Visone, Sara Pollino & Pedro Del Mar - Sunset At Luminosity Beach (Pedro Del Mar & Sensi remix) [Shah Digital]
4. DJ Eco vs Luminary - Amsterdam Is Forever (Systeme's Late Night Collision)
5. Kamil Polner - Soul Cure [Alter Ego Pure]

It was different, true, and from anybody else I would probably condemn it myself. But as a whole imo was a pretty good set:grinning::hug:

Yah :) i just tuned in at the last 10 mins of the set.. it was really fast :lol::lol:

Super fine tune now:super::super::super:

:yes: :iagree: and : rules should be put for everyone - and not mentined ' at random ' :friends:

and a legend producer:bravo::bravo:

but sadly i heard he left production, don't know if is true or not:)

:dance: dunno if the rumour's true :wink:

Back