• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Im not sure! Let me text chad and ask him

yeah it's white party live music with tritonal...

i would like to be at denver for cosmic evolution : with tritonal mat zo and myon and shane 54 :super:

yeah it's white party live music with tritonal...

i would like to be at denver for cosmic evolution : with tritonal mat zo and myon and shane 54 :super:
Really! where did you see that at! Yup I wish I could go to dever too! That show is going to be amazing!

Thanks! Im glad you told me this! I would have showed up in black and maybe not have been able to get in! haha! This flyer isnt on there website. I havent checked there myspace in a while! Is that where you got it from?

update of their myspace the last weekend... you can check the flyer on it !
hope you will enjoy this party !!!!!:dance:

update of their myspace the last weekend... you can check the flyer on it !
hope you will enjoy this party !!!!!:dance:

Its gonna be a blast! It always is! Ill post some pics! I wonder why they dont update there other website (tritonalmusic.com):music:

Your right! Im gonna talk to chad and see what the deal is! Its been a while since its been like this!

No
i' m from France, i'm waiting their European tour ! :bananadance:
Cool! I have some video of that show! It was really good! Do they have any shows scheduled over there yet? The 1st chance you get to see them! Its a must you go! They always have a great set! Chad is crazy! :music:

Last edited:
CRAZYYY. I've just tuned and i heard that crazy track.

Sweet sweet music from Tritonal. Get this edition of Air Up There, see the first post in this thread for the download link.

Thank you guys for the support!!!

air_up_there_jelly.jpg

air_up_there18_tracklist.jpg

Back