• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh :friends: I just thought you didn't care too much :cap:

Nah I definitely do. It's important for me to see what's working on the show and what isn't. This has been the quietest of any times I've been on since I started. :(

07. Pobsky - Final Cloud (Darren's Edit)

1394 Listeners ~ Darren McNally - Wishbox 009 on AH.FM

Nah I definitely do. It's important for me to see what's working on the show and what isn't. This has been the quietest of any times I've been on since I started. :(

07. Pobsky - Final Cloud (Darren's Edit)

Pobsky
Pobsky
- Discogs Search

At this stage, all I've seen are almost only smileys or biographies of the artists I play.

I want words, that's it. Either say it sucks you're not feeling that one, or that it rocks.

I guess I was so enthusiastic about this one that I forgot how little feedback you get by playing on the radio.

Honestly, I'll never put as much work on a set again, if the only feedback I get is five smileys on a forum.

Either the timeslot is bad and everyone is either at work, either in commutes or in bed, either the boards are quiet today, but I was expecting a bit more.

My bad.

I'd be spinning live, I'd stop the turntables and queue drum & bass records right now.

Last edited:
1381 Listeners : when you're imitated, you know you rule ... Darren McNally - Wishbox 009 on AH.FM

Tuned In!!! excelent tracks :choon:

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Armin van Buuren

Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008 and 2009.

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The
In Groups: Alibi, Dark Matter (4), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Wodka Wasters

ogmomgomo !!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH choon omgomgom i love this song!

I don't produce sadly. :( But I'm invovled with Coldharbour.

Oh! Okay. Your transitions are pretty smooth and I like the choice of tracks so I was thinking maybe you had a few of your own that I hadn't heard!

Maybe someday, I'll keep an eye out. :grinning:

Keep up the good work! :dance:

Back