Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
01 - BT - Mercury and Solace (Quivvers Transatlantic remix) [Headface]
02 - Matthew Hoag feat Marcie - When Stars Align (Original) [Follow Records]
03 - DT8 Project feat Andrea Britton - Winter (Max Graham remix) [Data Records]
04 - Kyau and Albert - Always A Fool (Album Extended) [Euphonic]
05 - Matt Darey feat Marcella Woods - Liberation (Darey Deeper remix) [Darey Products]
06 - Headstrong feat. Tiff Lacey - Symphony of Soul (Summer Sessions mix) [Sola]

I was nearly missing your show Noel,thought it was at noon,but my luck I have been able to catch it however;)

Hey Stella!

How are you?

I like your sig "all the love you put out,will return to you", although I'm still waiting for that to happen :lol:

Hey Stella!

How are you?

I like your sig "all the love you put out,will return to you", although I'm still waiting for that to happen :lol:

ehh,hope should never die,keep waiting, who knows maybe one day soon will happen :)

05 - Matt Darey feat Marcella Woods - Liberation (Darey Deeper remix) [Darey Products]
06 - Headstrong feat. Tiff Lacey - Symphony of Soul (Summer Sessions mix) [Sola]
07 - Super8 & DJ Tab vs. Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Helsinki's Watching (XDRemake)
08 - Johnny Y - The Sun Will Rise

Fine Day

chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

LOVE IT!

Thanks Stella! This is the 2nd last track... Last track is a MASSIVE new choon from Sean Tyas!

07 - Super8 & DJ Tab vs. Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Helsinki's Watching (XDRemake)
09 - Chicane - Lost You Somewhere (Heliotropic mix) [Xtravaganza Recordings]
10 - Dallas Superstars - Fine Day (Original Mix) [16 Inch Records]

Last track is a MASSIVE new choon from Sean Tyas!

where's Tomek he loves Sean Tyas to die for :)

w00t w00t sounds great ! :super:

Well that's it from me folks! thanks for tuning in!! This set along with all my previous sets for ah.fm will be avaliable on my website for download later on. Check my signature for details.

09 - Chicane - Lost You Somewhere (Heliotropic mix) [Xtravaganza Recordings]
10 - Dallas Superstars - Fine Day (Original Mix) [16 Inch Records]
11 - Sean Tyas pres Logistic - One More Night Out (Original mix) [A State Of Trance]

whats this song callleeeeddd? and where is the updated tracklist? this set is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesssoommmmmmeee assssss!!!

Thanks for playing the show,had a great time listenin to it \o/ !

:loveah:

whats this song callleeeeddd? and where is the updated tracklist? this set is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesssoommmmmmeee assssss!!!

Thanks Balliztic! Great feedback! this track is called "One More Night Out". Its by Sean Tyas and is available on the A State Of Trance record label :)

this is sean tyas One more Night Out and the full tracklist is just a few post above;)

Top mix Noel! Thoroughly enjoyed it as usual! Great stuff

dancing.gif

Thanks djabstraction! And thanks Stella!! Always great to see you guys on here! Thanks for supporting!

Back