07-11-2010 Altuna International Sessions 013 Beijing Edition with DJ Aska Guest Mix

How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Armin van Buuren feat. Laura V - Drowning | Armind

What it means "Drowning" ?
You can die by drowning. It means you are underwater, something hits you or so, you lose your conciousness and die because water flows in to your lungs.

So you can substitute water with loves this time to understand this track. :P

Sorry to drop in on you all like this...but I never login (a year ago was the last) - but I was listening to Altuna from the start of teh session and was going Ughhhh - and then he kicked in and what a difference. I guess it was just building, but what a build. Am lovin it....thanx Altuna.:megacrazy:

Sorry to drop in on you all like this...but I never login (a year ago was the last) - but I was listening to Altuna from the start of teh session and was going Ughhhh - and then he kicked in and what a difference. I guess it was just building, but what a build. Am lovin it....thanx Altuna.:megacrazy:
Come more often, we do not bite. :friends:

We're family here! :friends:

You can die by drowning. It means you are underwater, something hits you or so, you lose your conciousness and die because water flows in to your lungs.

It amazes me how good your English is, lab. :)

O lo,l I loves this time !!! :love: :) BIG about

massive set

ok it was arnej :P in shadow. some remix

also called they day will come

Back