How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
And to add to what Polar just said, many of us (?) also immediately search out and DL tracks we haven't heard before, so it's nice to get the names right away. :) :friends:

I never remember to go back later and check so it's gone. :mask:

:: I never understood the use of waiting ::

And to add to what Polar just said, many of us (?) also immediately search out and DL tracks we haven't heard before, so it's nice to get the names right away. :) :friends:

I never remember to go back later and check so it's gone. :mask:

Well, I simply don't know what's going on in the heads of those DJ's who put a tracklist after the set is over :hmmm: I really don't know ... Was thinking the behaviour over yesterday. The radio practice of the 1910's - 1920's came to my mind: of what I read about it. Lateron, with the introduction of TV in the 1950's, similar behaviour existed:

Hours beforehand, people gathered in their houses. People got to family, friends & neighbours, whoever was the proud owner of a radio (later: TV). Sitting and discussing, awaiting the next broadcast to be.
After the actual brodcast, people talked the heard & seen topics over: hours lateron, days lateron !

This is 2010. We live fast :bumpit: Here's non-stop music, 24/24h. I'm not devoted to a single DJ. I'm devoted to a music style. That makes a difference. There is so incredible much choise of material to choose from !

When I present a tracklist myself, I never let the listeners wait :cap:

:dancing:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 33 (12 members and 21 guests)
danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, snoop+, blighty+, CICA9THC+, T-Rance+, labielecki+, Young Free+, avoice217+, xasx, JeffreySource+, gastongas

Well said, Polar! :friends:

making progress on my server project btw :):):):) this thing kicks serious ass! :megacrazy:

Well, I simply don't know what's going on in the heads of those DJ's who put a tracklist after the set is over :hmmm: I really don't know ... Was thinking the behaviour over yesterday. The radio practice of the 1910's - 1920's came to my mind: of what I read about it. Lateron, with the introduction of TV in the 1950's, similar behaviour existed:

Hours beforehand, people gathered in their houses. People got to family, friends & neighbours, whoever was the proud owner of a radio (later: TV). Sitting and discussing, awaiting the next broadcast to be.
After the actual brodcast, people talked the heard & seen topics over: hours lateron, days lateron !

This is 2010. We live fast :bumpit: Here's non-stop music, 24/24h. I'm not devoted to a single DJ. I'm devoted to a music style. That makes a difference. There is so incredible much choise of material to choose from !

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 33 (12 members and 21 guests)
danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, snoop+, blighty+, CICA9THC+, T-Rance+, labielecki+, Young Free+, avoice217+, xasx, JeffreySource+, gastongas

Right :) :music: