• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:O I was logged out:spank:how,why?:bully::choon::choon::love:Pieces:wub::love:

I like Hanna Finsen's voice :wub:

I like Hanna Finsen's voice :wub:

+1 :wub::love: I don't understand why so often some DJs are playing Dub versions even if the voices are :wow:amazing:megacrazy::choon:

+1 :wub::love: I don't understand why so often some DJs are playing Dub versions even if the voices are :wow:amazing:megacrazy::choon:
When I see there are both on a track, I always only ever try the vocal version and will only grab the dub if I hate the vocals - never had to with Pieces :)

I do play dub versions often but I like those dubs most which preserves little bit of the vocal :)

I'm hoping Santa will be generous with me this year, fingers crossed! :)

:welcome: :bully:

Hello again mate! Welcome back! :wave:

Ok,just one :spank:well,even if you weren't a good guy:mask:I hope Santa will bring you all that you want:friends:

When I see there are both on a track, I always only ever try the vocal version and will only grab the dub if I hate the vocals - never had to with Pieces :)
It's bit same for me too, I play vocal version when it is deserved :)

:iagree:
I do play dub versions often but I like those dubs most which preserves little bit of the vocal :)

:hmmm:anyway,it's better than to be just a simple Dub :lol:

interesting mashup:music:

:choon::choon::love:

:choon: Good stuff :)

Y-Traxx - Mystery Land (Jamie Walker's 1,000 :wow: Bootleg remix) a cool one :wow::bravo:

Luke Terry - Counting Stars [Stonevalley Remix] :first::wub::love:
smiley5179.gif
th_stars.gif
fireworks5.gif
:super:
fireworks5.gif

1blue.gif
:bow:simply :love:ing it!:w00t::wub::super:

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

th_stars.gif
:love::wub::love::wub::love:
th_stars.gif

Back