Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh yeah ... Particularly because I'm taking a very important exam 2 weeks after the TE .. so .. yeah, I really count down lol
so you are counting days to TE or your exam? :lol:

:lol: you are counting days to TE :lol:

and what about Christmas?
wellllll to be honnest ... its my dear friend who brings me to the TE who is counting the day til we met ! That is how I know its 71 days left ...

About Xmas yeah !!! I cant waiiit because i'm going to the moutain ! It will be so great ... ski, spa, skydive haa !!! Still ... TE Vs XMas mmh ... TE is really exiting too eheh

so you are counting days to TE or your exam? :lol:
haha both ... the very exited part of me is counting down for the TE .. and the very stressed part of me is counting down for my exams ... :wow:

wellllll to be honnest ... its my dear friend who brings me to the TE who is counting the day til we met ! That is how I know its 71 days left ...

About Xmas yeah !!! I cant waiiit because i'm going to the moutain ! It will be so great ... ski, spa, skydive haa !!! Still ... TE Vs XMas mmh ... TE is really exiting too eheh
sounds great :mml: especially spa :tongue:

Hey iniquitrance ! :) uhuh thxx ! Well .. I think i'm becoming a new addict of this radio .. :mask:

C'est bien! I'm happy to hear that, it means that you like my favourite place on the Internet. :)

I'll be back in a while. :wave:

whats going on party people, hows the sett so far, just tuned in

I was looking for a playlist but its hard to find.. =(

in & out :mml:

Last edited:

Back