Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean exactly what I'm saying. Armin promoting Tone Diary in his show ASOT. He did not. We already had armin saying something during Tone Diary though :smile1:
lol sorry, you mean markus schulz's show?

Laaaaaan you gonna go to TE?

I already bought my ticket. Ofcourse I'm going! + going to armin van buuren next week :) 4 hours armin solo :super:

Beautiful ch00n!!!!:wub::super:

I already bought my ticket. Ofcourse I'm going! + going to armin van buuren next week :) 4 hours armin solo :super:

I´m so jealous of you because you have such a great festival like Trance Energy....I´ll do my best to try to go 2008 edition....:)

I need to get mine too :):mask:

hello you :hug:

which track is this?

To be honest,I don´t know...:smile1:...but would like a lot to know....LOL..I loved this track....vocals are amazing..

NOW WE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
Galen rocks :)

hello you :hug:

which track is this?

Mr Sam vs Fred Baker pres. As One - Forever Waiting :) Check out the real time playlist at the 1st page..

Mr Sam vs Fred Baker pres. As One - Forever Waiting :) Check out the real time playlist at the 1st page..

Thanks,Laan...

But I guess Tab was looking for the previous one...the one with vocals...that is Moonbeam - I Love Mornings:music::music:

hello everyone, just tuned in and got to work ...
wooohoo :p

Back