• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
oh ! magik is gone... :( :cry:

oh ! well... i will dance away..... :dancing:

Total size: 14,95 here :confused:

i think i'm going to let it dld overnight at work, and hope i don't get in shit for the size :lol:

i think i'm going to let it dld overnight at work, and hope i don't get in shit for the size :lol:

I think I have to let it DL for weeks. It's on 0,3% now :lol: I think Blank and Jones lose the energy during all transitions.. :(

i liked it all the same! :)

hello :hug: hows that soundbridge goin, any probs?

hello :hug:

its awesome, works well, one thing i don't understand though is some of the files don't show up in the ROKU Library...i use WMP as the music server and i see them all in there.

I think I have to let it DL for weeks. It's on 0,3% now :lol: I think Blank and Jones lose the energy during all transitions.. :(

yeah i have to agree with you there, i like good transitions to help keep me goin!

i like this tune, this would rock in a club!

anyone?

well, it should dld by the time the next EOYC starts LMAO

it would've been a good idea to have a separate file for each day :)

hello :hug:

its awesome, works well, one thing i don't understand though is some of the files don't show up in the ROKU Library...i use WMP as the music server and i see them all in there.

id3 tags perhaps, or the format of the names, something like that???

tears of sun left me undone.... :music:

well, it should dld by the time the next EOYC starts LMAO

it would've been a good idea to have a separate file for each day :)

Azureus did let me chose the sets I wanted to download. So I picked the best sets, now it is downloading all of them anyway somehow :confused: owell..

Back