• Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
TOCA ME!!

That's because all the cool people hang at ah.fm these days. :super: Ari got his wish for a private club. Hope he's enjoying the peace and quiet. Ah.fm seems to have much more competent sysadmins who know who to keep their servers up under load. :grinning:

:choonalert::choon:

I love this track!

Something that played on OCE Sessions 007

Yeah I noticed how ASOTs would generally crash the forums.. That got old fast.

I need a miralccee!! :mml:

i just got a Sony Big Bass and Phillips Virtual Surround Sound :)...but nothing compares to my wireless Sennheiser :music:

a couple people at the office have some Bluetooth Jabra's They seem to have pretty good quality, but they're about $60...

I'm wanting something wireless to use with my laptop; mainly because when I plug anything into the headphone jack I get way too much motherboard noise. :p

:choonalert::choon:

I love this track!

Something that played on OCE Sessions 007

Yeah I noticed how ASOTs would generally crash the forums.. That got old fast.

Well, that's what happens when you try sustaining any kind of load on WInblows :rofl:

But perhaps more importantly, staff here don't feel the need to pawn off their lack of competence on us end users. :grinning::ah:

a couple people at the office have some Bluetooth Jabra's They seem to have pretty good quality, but they're about $60...

I'm wanting something wireless to use with my laptop; mainly because when I plug anything into the headphone jack I get way too much motherboard noise. :p

Motherboard noice ticks me off. I get that on my desktop. So depending on what my onboard video is doing, I get weird noises.

hello ladies :mask:

where's eros :(

by special request by Piccoli here the next replay will be John O'Callaghan, stay tuned:super::super::super:

Back