Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
It's still new to me. Dunno when it was released, but I've only known of it since November's Mellomania.

How's you today? Haven't seen you around much lately...

Ya, I've been really ill. have/had pfeiffer and and a few flu's over it. I'm quitting skool and focusing on organizing small Trance Parties. I need to have a job for now though.. Anyways I'm still half ill and not recovered for 100% yet. That's why I've not been really active here. I miss AH though.

I'm also in a fight with my parent who don't want me to quit my education. I've sorted it all out. No point in going on. I want to hit the commercial side and not the social one.

Now let's move on..

Ya, I've been really ill. have/had pfeiffer and and a few flu's over it. I'm quitting skool and focusing on organizing small Trance Parties. I need to have a job for now though.. Anyways I'm still half ill and not recovered for 100% yet. That's why I've not been really active here. I miss AH though.

I'm also in a fight with my parent who don't want me to quit my education. I've sorted it all out. No point in going on. I want to hit the commercial side and not the social one.

Now let's move on..

:wow: At lot has happened! I'm glad you're getting a little better. You've been sick a while. Too bad about your parents not being supportive. I guess school is just a casualty of life in this case.

Getting well first is the important part.

Now let's move on..
you had Michelle Pfeiffer? :unsure:

:mask:

anyway good luck :smile1:

nice track,someone know its name?

:wow: At lot has happened! I'm glad you're getting a little better. You've been sick a while. Too bad about your parents not being supportive. I guess school is just a casualty of life in this case.

Getting well first is the important part.

Yeah, and I'm probably not even possible to succeed my education since I've been home too much during important skool days..

Dinner is ready.. ( bbl ) Nice show! :clap:

nice track,someone know its name?
01. sunlounger - another day on the terrace - armada
02. black pearl - coral sea - shah music
03. purple mood - one night in tokyo (dj shah vs above & beyond mashup) anjunabeats
04. mellomaniacs - solarcoaster (dj shah rework) shah music
05. high noon at salinas - celebration (global experience rmx) magic island
06. sunlounger & zara - crawling (dj shah rework) armada
07. dj shah ft. adrina thorpe - who will find me (main mix) a state of trance
08. magic wave - galapagos (dj shah & ralph fritsch tribute mix) shah music
09. the movement - rainmaker (global experience rmx) shah music

Back