• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mmm weird that doesn't sound right.

mmm great tune!! mat zo is simply amazing! :mask::mask:

he's only 16 years:wow:

and goes to warm up Tiesto in London for the launch of a new Tiesto's CD:grinning::grinning:

I am not in my best mood today. :| So i prolly may be lurking more than usual.I am tired and have the flu and I'm taking medicines to get rid of it fast. I hate being sick. :wall:

hello btw. :wave:

ohhhh sorry to hear that, i hope you get better soon:hug::hug:

see ya tomek :hug:

I am not in my best mood today. :| So i prolly may be lurking more than usual.I am tired and have the flu and I'm taking medicines to get rid of it fast. I hate being sick. :wall:

hello altered. sorry you're not feeling well, but please explain to me how you get the flu in texas!?!?!?

I try again tomorrow :(

sounds good!
he's only 16 years:wow:

and goes to warm up Tiesto in London for the launch of a new Tiesto's CD:grinning::grinning:

ohh yeah i can't believe it 16yrs old!! crazy!! tiesto #2 :p:p

sorry to hear that altered, get well soon mate!:grinning:

hello altered. sorry you're not feeling well, but please explain to me how you get the flu in texas!?!?!?

the weather changes too much here like hell. :wall:

one day its cold, and another its hot :|

and my body doesnt accept those changes very well. :(

ohh sorry. The flu is worse this year:p

:hug:

so deadly Dan moved already?:)

yeah he is gone! and i forgot the camera doh!! so damnit all, well when i go over to EU to visit him i will definitely not forget it and the pictures will be way better :grinning::grinning:

Invincible (¿? remix) :tongue:

yeah he is gone! and i forgot the camera doh!! so damnit all, well when i go over to EU to visit him i will definitely not forget it and the pictures will be way better :grinning::grinning:

but he went to Toronto for now right?

when he will be in Europe i will meet him personally for sure

Back