Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kamui -- Electro **** (Kamui Original Mix)

a bit weirdo though:lol:

Thats all from me Afterhours.fm
Thank you so much for tunning \O/
See you next month :)
Love & respect
Nighty Xx

Bee :D

Thank you all for warm welcome. :) It's really cool to be here now.

And by the way. The previous track was awesome. I love it. :super:

I'm not exactly new one as one of you said. I'm listening to AH for quite some time, but being quite shy :p I've a policy of not expressing my opinions on forums and the like. However. I love this radio, I love deejays here and last but not least I love people here. (As from what I could deduce from other posts). Sorry for not being grammatically correct, but English is not my native language.

Anyway. Kudos to all of you. And cheers mates. Have a good time! Because I do.

hahaha this tune ... A-M LMAO :hug:

great set Bee Bee :grinning:

I'm not exactly new one as one of you said. I'm listening to AH for quite some time, but being quite shy :p I've a policy of not expressing my opinions on forums and the like. However. I love this radio, I love deejays here and last but not least I love people here. (As from what I could deduce from other posts). Sorry for not being grammatically correct, but English is not my native language.

It's nice to have u here :hug: Soon u will see that u found a new home here as I did ... I love Ah.fm and the ppl here :super:

you are very welcome here, and don't be shy, you surrounded by great friends here:hug::hug:

and now i'm off to bed:sleeping:

talk to you tomorrow my friends:hug:

It's nice to have u here :hug: Soon u will see that u found a new home here as I did ... I love Ah.fm and the ppl here :super:

Thanks mate. Music is what unites ppl, doesn't it?

If only I didn't have to sleep I could listen to AH all the time. Music here is really getting to my guts. I'll have one more beer so I'll have an excuse to stay awake listening to this radio a little longer.

Peace! :music:

Back