Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
will this show be available anywhere later? also a full tracklist including guestmix? :mml:

Great show :bravo:

will this show be available anywhere later? also a full tracklist including guestmix? :mml:

Full tracklist will be available in these themes second post a bit later, but link for downloading this issue you can find on AH torrents system today or tommorow + from this Sunday you can find link on my MySpace page or with Google search as well ;)

Last edited:
Massive show. I can hardly wait for the link to DL it and hear what I missed. Woot! (kiss) :super::dance::hug::cat:

from this Sunday you can find links with google search as well ;)

cheers i'll do that, i dont often get to hear it & often forget by the time its available, was a gorgeous show today but so i'll try to remember

Full tracklist will be available in these themes second post a bit later, but link for downloading this issue you can find on AH torrents system today or tommorow + from this Sunday you can find link on my MySpace page or wiith google search as well ;)

Nope, nope. AH Torrents are dead and so is TAP. Dan has a new system in place. A link to the set from Megaupload will magically appear in the Shows Bot post (Post #1) in 48 hours. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Nope, nope. AH Torrents are dead and so is TAP. Dan has a new system in place. A link to the set from Megaupload will magically appear in the Shows Bot post (Post #1) in 48 hours. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Yes, sorry =) I knew that, simply forgot, it's true ;)

Back