How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
The first week of April sees Paul van Dyk - multi-award winning DJ/Producer and internationally renowned EDM envoy - plant his next album milestone. The follow-up to ‘In Between’, ‘Evolution’ has been 5 years in the waiting, 10 months in the making and draws on two full decades of musical composition experience. It features collaborations with a full spectrum of producers, singers and lyricists – EDM and otherwise.

“‘EVOLUTION’ isn’t about feeding the machine”, says Paul. “I started to record it when I felt the time was right and that was perhaps not the same as when the industry expected it. When I began to work on the album, there was no deadline and no predetermined musical remit. No managers saying, ‘you need to work with this person/that person’. What came, came, and I found using this process exhilarating. Given the method, the fact that ‘Evolution’s jigsaw has all slotted into place so well is the ultimate satisfaction for me.”

As far back as The Visions of Shiva, van Dyk’s belief in the dynamic of the studio collaboration hasn’t wavered. On ‘EVOLUTION’ though he takes this to an entirely new level. Regular PvD watchers will likely already be onside with many of the artists accompanying him on its tracklist. They are performers spotlighted by Paul on a regular basis, either in-club, on his radio show, or both, who all, in their way, bring evolutionary aspects to his sixth studio-based album. ‘EVOLUTION’ features collaborations with the likes of Arty, Adam Young, Ummet Ozcan, Sarah Howells, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Austin Leeds and many more. Artful when it chooses to be, ballistic when required, van Dyk’s 6th shows that a filler-free artist album isn’t only a possibility, but entirely achievable. 15 astounding new studio creations from Berlin’s favourite son are about to be unveiled – the Evolution starts April 6th!

844 Listeners ~ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 220 on AH.FM

:: 12. Paul van Dyk ft. Giuseppe Ottaviani - A Wonderful Day (Album Mix) [Vandit] ::

Paul van Dyk
Paul van Dyk
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Paul van Dyk

In Groups: DJ's United (3), Dolfin', Visions Of Shiva, The

Profile: DJ since 1991, working in the german club Dubmission (Berlin).

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 49 (22 members and 27 guests)
danmark_ori, shahbazpatel, SUNNY TOMORROW+, trancebear, Veselin Tasev+, piccoli+, boww!, Hudsonbreak+, Martin87, masterstefan, NederUplifter, Keks, DjJohn+, trance c+, Myster1+, p0weR, Above 8 Below, quangbig, DJ Alex The Lion+, Oyashiro, tcn86+, labielecki+

Great Set... Veselin your are awesome :D

post the voting link please , i am new lol

This show was massive as ever. :dancing: Thank you Veselin! :dancing: I've had a lot of fun and i hope to catch you all again next week. :dancing:

where do we voteeeee???????

Veselin GREAT SHOW! :super::friends:

MASSSSIVE!! :dance:

810 Listeners thank you ! : Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 220 on AH.FM

Veselin Tasev
Veselin Tasev
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Veselin Tasev

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Produre. Founder of TCD Recordings

08-04-2012 Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 220

01. ReOrder pres. Group Number One - Cry Me A Rainbow (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records 100 Anthem]
02. Aku & Ghazaly vs Matt Bukovski - Reflections (Original Mix) [Inov8 Recordings]
03. Pizz@dox - Coming To Prague (UDM Remix) Promo [Silent Shore Records]
04. The Enlightment - Fraction (Original Mix) [Flux DeLux]
05. Veselin Tasev - Sant Rafel de sa Creu (Original Eivissa Mix) Promo [TCD Recordings]
06. John O'Callaghan - Smokescreen (Sneijder Remix) [Armada Music]
07. A.R.D.I - Premonition (Original Mix) Promo [Silent Shore Records]
08. Paul van Dyk ft. Ummet Ozcan - Dae Yor (Album Mix) [Vandit]
09. Woody van Eyden - 10.5 (Thomas Datt's 'Full 11' Remix) [Discover]
10. Lemon & Einar K - We Are What We Are (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
11. Steve Brian feat. David Berkeley - Vueltas (Dan Stone Remix) [Tool Records]
12. Paul van Dyk ft. Giuseppe Ottaviani - A Wonderful Day (Album Mix) [Vandit]

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning: