• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AAAAAW! Yeeeeah! Here we go!

:clap::dancing::dancing::dancing:

* Konseilspræsiden : Mr Rasmussen ! *

no only used the word so more would understand :hug:

we have danish kr . DKK

:book: read in the paper today, your Prime Minister is having chances to become Europe's first ' President' , LOL ! :super:

Hey Polar & all above mentioned.....yes gr8 mix by Tom.....How is everyone doing today??? Pic, I know you are pissed off at work....just like me, I work for the government also.....stinks most of the time..:p

LOL, yeah that guys are a bunch of assholes :p:p:p:lol:

Hello Tom:hug:

Hola Polar :grinning:

:grinning: hello :wow: :super: DistantLand+, piccoli+, trace of trance+, xander2v2, TomJones+, BassT4ken, lizard, robejaegs+, In Love With Trance+, c00l.d00d+, Trancesky, DreamWest, Lazarus, Steem, Light Sequence+, AlteredState+, optiums00, boww!, Angel_Ace :dancing:

Hello Everyone! :mml::wave::)

Only one way to listen to this and it is LOUD!!:)

Hey Polar & all above mentioned.....yes gr8 mix by Tom.....How is everyone doing today??? Pic, I know you are pissed off at work....just like me, I work for the government also.....stinks most of the time..:p

same here working for the government but my job rocks :super: :lol:

:hug: Hi Tom - I noticed your e-mail about animal abuse - and be assured : my signature's going there ! :wow: :hug: :grinning:​

* having a blast here at Afterhours.FM ! *

Hey there :wave: Hey everyone :wave:

Glorious summer's day here too, AH is blasting in the sunshine here! :loveah:

:wow: all sunny and hotty - some over 22° Celsius here - the temperature in the office was just so-so - but the 30 minutes walk from and to the railwaystation are lovely at this time of the year ! :music:

:book: read in the paper today, your Prime Minister is having chances to become Europe's first ' President' , LOL ! :super:

yes that is right but he keeps saying he is not a candidate :)

but everyone know he is :lol:

:hug: Hi Tom - I noticed your e-mail about animal abuse - and be assured : my signature's going there ! :wow: :hug: :grinning:​

THANK YOU!! My friend passed it along to me & what could I do....that poor loving dog....may he rest in peace. :cry:

:wow: all sunny and hotty - some over 22° Celsius here - the temperature in the office was just so-so - but the 30 minutes walk from and to the railwaystation are lovely at this time of the year ! :music:

it seems in all Europe the weather is good:)

Back