Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Thanks for the vote of confidence sem (k)

Aww come on, dont be a **** you know what u had to do, and well see if your memory had failed you one again.....
BTW 20 days till youre here...weeeoooooo

1. Will B - Upgrade (Allan O Marshall Deep Club Mix) [Perceptive]
2. Heatbeat - Pushover [Captivating Sounds]
3. Ferry Corsten - Possession [Flashover]

Haha we'll see :p

OMG ICE-CREAMMM GIVE MEEEE....NOOOOOWWW....please :)

w8 a sec, playing what with pic?

Well. Since no one invented teleportation yet, you'll have to be content with some virtual ones :icecream:.

I don't really know how to say it correctly. We were saying sentences with a different meanings and well... Playing word games?

Well. Since no one invented teleportation yet, you'll have to be content with some virtual ones :icecream:.

I don't really know how to say it correctly. We were saying sentences with a different meanings and well... Playing word games?

But it might work if you open the mail...yupe in my mail...and then throw icecream on the screen :D

...oki i dont wanna know more about your gay games....you guys must be really bored:p

Haha we'll see :p

OMG ICE-CREAMMM GIVE MEEEE....NOOOOOWWW....please :)

w8 a sec, playing what with pic?

LOL nothing weird:lol::lol::lol:

i'm not gay:p

4. Will B - Self Portrait [CDR]

But it might work if you open the mail...yupe in my mail...and then throw icecream on the screen :D

...oki i dont wanna know more about your gay games....you guys must be really bored:p

:lolz: Gay games? Come on! :lol::lol::lol: Only innocent chatting :mask::p Wait a sec. You know vinnie? He called me a homophobe a month ago or so, lol :)

yes you right, i said we must get something for the new users, and you said any proposals? and i said i only do proposals for girls:lol::lol::lol:

:lolz: Gay games? Come on! :lol::lol::lol: Only innocent chatting :mask::p Wait a sec. You know vinnie? He called me a homophobe a month ago or so, lol :)

Why did he do that?? and u aint one are you...????
was just kidding btw

yes you right, i said we must get something for the new users, and you said any proposals? and i said i only do proposals for girls:lol::lol::lol:

:beer2: for you mate! Gotta see Lisbon some day again. :)

4. Will B - Self Portrait [CDR]
5. Will B & Katey Brooks - You Will Be Free [CDR]

William is the gay turtle.....HAHA
...why didnt you answer the spice girls question?

:wow: It should be "szmata" if you think about a word which meaning is a lighter version of the ***** or a rag in other meaning... :p

Yah meant that one.....only word i know..

Back