Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Not bad at all. But we need rain here real bad. It's hot, dry and windy. And wildfires in the Davis Mountains in West Texas. A good tropical storm would be welcome. :mask::cat:
good :)
yeah, it's very dry here as well! it's been really good weather now for almost 2 weeks with a day temperature above 25 degrees :blink:
luckily bad weather is around the corner :)

Last edited:
:wub: :hug: :super: the nice uplifting melody just made me refresh the page ! :lol:

:super: preparing some ec for t4e's set tomorrow ! :super: and then there's Dustwave's birthday as well :book:

I'm looking forward to T4E's set very much. :super:

Where is Dusty going to celebrate his birthday? Here, or that other place? :|

good :)
yeah, it's very dry here as well! it's been really good weather now for almost 2 weeks with a day temperature above 25 degrees :blink:
luckily bad weather is around the corner :)

We broke record highs last week, and had our first 100°F day. :wow:

Ahhhhhhhhh. Summer in Texas. Life is good in the air conditioning and in the pool. Gotta love it. :grinning::cat:

th_MarioRapper.gif

I'm looking forward to T4E's set very much. :super:

Where is Dusty going to celebrate his birthday? Here, or that other place? :|

nó idea - haven't spoken with Dustie for quite some time now :music:

:music: During my walk with Moosh on this hot midday, I spoke to Mr. Rebel - he's missing Robbie, his :cat: tomcat for a week ! I know the cat: we always walk along his house. Bobby's favorite seat is the roof of his car ! Bert Rebel is contacting two organisations right now:

Dierenasiel De Ark : Prijzen en Boekingen

:book: Amivedi | Stichting voor vermiste en gevonden dieren :wow:

nó idea - haven't spoken with Dustie for quite some time now :music:

:music: During my walk with Moosh on this hot midday, I spoke to Mr. Rebel - he's missing Robbie, his :cat: tomcat for a week ! I know the cat: we always walk along his house. Bobby's favorite seat is the roof of his car ! Bert Rebel is contacting two organisations right now:

Dierenasiel De Ark : Prijzen en Boekingen

:book: Amivedi | Stichting voor vermiste en gevonden dieren :wow:

Oh no! I'm so very, very sorry. The life expectancy of city toms isn't very long, maybe 2 or 3 years generally, unless they are very lucky and very careful. I'm really sorry to hear that about Robbie. Please extend my sympathies to Mr. Rebel. :cry::cry::cry:

Heya Lucas :grinning::drunk:I'm having few drinks myself.......dancing is such fun, this music is kicking :super:

Back