Registered
Reaction score

Episode 049

Tracklist:

1) Matt Cerf - Clearwater (Original Mix) [Pangea UK]
2) Tronso & Stian Klo - Helgoland (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
3) Markus Schulz feat. Andy Moor - Daydream (Original Mix) [Coldharbour]
4) Yarda - Place In The Sun (Loktibrada Remix) [LFB]
5) Abdul Bayyari feat. Josh Money - 400 Years Till Dawn (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [Enhanched Progressive]
6) Symbols - TV Channel (Cressida Remix) [Caps Lock]
7) The Thrillseekers feat. Aruna - Waiting Here For You (Night Music Edit) [Adjusted]
8) Tom Cloud - Long Way Home (Original Mix) [Black Hole]
9) Passive Progressive vs Bazar - Ultra Strings (Michael Badal Remix) [Neuroscience]

Last edited:
hello every1 & welcome 2 listen 49th ep of BC:hello: enjoy

:hello: Jelly, thanks for joining :smile:

Tere päeväst Aafik! Kuidas käsi käib? Actually I didn't know that you play today but however I'm tuned in now. Sounding really good!

Tere päeväst Aafik! Kuidas käsi käib? Actually I didn't know that you play today but however I'm tuned in now. Sounding really good!

Hey Taleamus...Tänan küsimast, käsi käib kenasti:lmao: Glad to see you here & thanks for tuning in:smile:

Hehee! Tere means "Hello" in Estonian :D

wtf!!!
78pb0.gif
78pb0.gif
78pb0.gif

:lmao::lmao:

if u wanna be the most popular girl on this planet then just take a flight to Estonia:lmao:

Haha, you thought about exactly the same thing as I but you were quicker :)

Hello Jellyfish = Tere Tere

@least now you know that:smile:

hahahahahahah it would be a problem for sure, everyday listening tere tere everywhere, and me always looking for that person who is calling me xDDDDD horrible xDDD

hello tere = tere tere.. my name NO has a personality xDDDDDDDDDD

:lmao: seems that only way to find it out is to visit our country:smile:

The Thrillseekers feat. Aruna - Waiting Here For You (Night Music Edit) [Adjusted]:love:

and above and beyond i think.. maybe its time to go to your country to hear some tere tere xDDDD

yep & the rest of the lineup is also huge:smile:

anyway hope to see you all again on next sunday, till then enjoy the summer as much as u can:smile:

take care & bye bye:ah:

Back